The Pyramid Bush

Mackem

You know the one? Well 2 actually. We always use the one closest to the stage as our meeting/viewpoint.

Well we were down there over the weekend and it would appear it either been removed or raised to the ground. Anyone know when this happened? I wasn’t there this year due to a last minute injury but I’m assuming it was there during the festival

39AA6E83-306F-4BB7-A145-9FC99B1D4C96.jpeg

Edited by Mackem

5 hours ago, Mackem said:

You know the one? Well 2 actually. We always use the one closest to the stage as our meeting/viewpoint.

Well we were down there over the weekend and it would appear it either been removed or raised to the ground. Anyone know when this happened? I wasn’t there this year due to a last minute injury but I’m assuming it was there during the festival

39AA6E83-306F-4BB7-A145-9FC99B1D4C96.jpeg

one wasn't .... it was pulled over by a tractor before the festival while caught up by a muck spreading hose I think , before this years festival 

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

one wasn't .... it was pulled over by a tractor before the festival while caught up by a muck spreading hose I think , before this years festival 

Noooo! I think I’m right in saying it’s been there as long as the festival - seem to remember seeing it in early photos of the field. That other bush is going to be hella busy in the future ….

23 minutes ago, Mackem said:

Noooo! I think I’m right in saying it’s been there as long as the festival - seem to remember seeing it in early photos of the field. That other bush is going to be hella busy in the future ….

Wait till you hear the big tree in the pyramid field is sadly suffering ash dieback 

30 minutes ago, Yokel Again said:

"Meet you between the two bushes" has been our meet point for 20+ years. Great to get stood just on the right bit before the dip behind. Bit of an increase in gradient meaning a good view. 

We always called the bigger one the tree:

Meet you by the tree and the bush, since 2009......😢

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Wait till you hear the big tree in the pyramid field is sadly suffering ash dieback 

That’s sad, it stands defiant, I always think it’s a symbol of the uniqueness of the Glastonbury festival.  Any other festival would have felled it because of its position.  Hope it survives. 

49 minutes ago, Yokel Again said:

"Meet you between the two bushes" has been our meet point for 20+ years. Great to get stood just on the right bit before the dip behind. Bit of an increase in gradient meaning a good view. 

I must have stood in front of you a good few times then 😊