Victorious Festival 2024 10th Anniversary

Jack01825

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Not sure I’ve ever seen a ticket on there.  Have you seen them? What do they go for?

I saw one lol. The reality is I'm not going to go to Creamfields on my own. I'm seeing Armin in Ibiza in September. I have yet to catch an outdoor Tiesto set as he cancelled due to unforeseen the year I attended Creamfields.

Let's see what Victorious delvier presumably this week or next as the last announcement?, I wouldn't toally rule Y Not out yet.

Im local, so I bought a weekend ticket for £145 plus 11.60 booking fee on early bird one, because I'd be going in some way whatever the line up- its on my doorstep.

If I wanted to buy the weekend ticket now its £226.80

To be honest, with the line up, even as a local, it would be a no from me- I might of considered going for one day.

I dont know if its just me, but their seems to be no buzz about Victorious this year, some people are happy, but it just feels flat, no excitement- Ive even heard people calling it Groundhog day. 

I suppose the good thing for me, is, I dont have to go in all day, I can travel day later, leave early and  we can go in and out, therefore I dont have to pay the over inflated food and drinks prices all day. Which will save me a fortune x

18 minutes ago, kelstar said:

Im local, so I bought a weekend ticket for £145 plus 11.60 booking fee on early bird one, because I'd be going in some way whatever the line up- its on my doorstep.

If I wanted to buy the weekend ticket now its £226.80

To be honest, with the line up, even as a local, it would be a no from me- I might of considered going for one day.

I dont know if its just me, but their seems to be no buzz about Victorious this year, some people are happy, but it just feels flat, no excitement- Ive even heard people calling it Groundhog day. 

I suppose the good thing for me, is, I dont have to go in all day, I can travel day later, leave early and  we can go in and out, therefore I dont have to pay the over inflated food and drinks prices all day. Which will save me a fortune x

Yeah I’d be the same if I was local, buy early and go whatever.  
We still haven’t took the plunge as no idea what we’re doing yet.  Friday isn’t happening for certain but no idea if we’ll do 1/2 days yet.  Got a hotel booked but might save some money there and drive home after the 2nd night if we decide to do sat and Sunday. 

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Yeah I’d be the same if I was local, buy early and go whatever.  
We still haven’t took the plunge as no idea what we’re doing yet.  Friday isn’t happening for certain but no idea if we’ll do 1/2 days yet.  Got a hotel booked but might save some money there and drive home after the 2nd night if we decide to do sat and Sunday. 

For me, summer and a Bank holiday, if I wasnt doing anything, I would probably be in Southsea anyhow....so for me its just buying our food and drinks each day. (And to be honest, we usually have a big brunch at home to keep us going till later in the afternoon)

But I totally get all the extra costs you guys have to pay, hotels, travel, etc. for a festival with very little buzz about it. Its a tough one xx

7 hours ago, kelstar said:

For me, summer and a Bank holiday, if I wasnt doing anything, I would probably be in Southsea anyhow....so for me its just buying our food and drinks each day. (And to be honest, we usually have a big brunch at home to keep us going till later in the afternoon)

But I totally get all the extra costs you guys have to pay, hotels, travel, etc. for a festival with very little buzz about it. Its a tough one xx

Exactly how we feel.... seems very flat this year

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JRhys29 said:

I know we're just under 6 months away but can anyone remember roughly when the stage splits and times were released last year?

Last year, we knew the stages by May, but the actual times went out early July.

Some of the acts/stages have been put on website, but nothing been updated in months, since before the second announcement.

13 hours ago, HarryHammer said:

Exactly how we feel.... seems very flat this year

If I remember, you’re a local???

Glad your feeling the same, you get a few people who are excited, but there definitely isn’t the same buzz in Portsmouth for Victorious this year.

I really think it’s a shame, as Victorious has so much potential

4 hours ago, kelstar said:

If I remember, you’re a local???

Glad your feeling the same, you get a few people who are excited, but there definitely isn’t the same buzz in Portsmouth for Victorious this year.

I really think it’s a shame, as Victorious has so much potential

No from Essex... I meant more of a personal `Buzz'... last few years have been excited beyond belief at the line up's and i'll be honest a few of the `ok we will give them a go' have blown us away... but for me apart from 4 artists that yeah I enjoy I cannot justify me parting over a grand (tickets/accom/beers etc)  for the experience..... where as last couple of years...  not a problem.... it was worth it. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2024 at 9:20 AM, kelstar said:

A few people I know go a week ahead and bury their beer, lol

6 minutes ago, eatingglitter said:

A few people I know go a week ahead and bury their beer, lol

Yeah I heard that one- Also heard someone did it once, and some sort of stage/vendor was parked on top of their stash LOL

I found it extremely easy to sneak spirits in last year using pouches. I had a bottles worth of Captain Morgans each day while my wife had a bottle of Malibu in pouches attached to her. I even went off site on the Saturday to the local Sainsburys to get another bottle to dispense into pouches. Note, I did not drink all of this myself! However, let's just say...Kaisers into Kasabian was a massive party for us!! Only festival cost I really had was buying some coke from ice cream vendors. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, s30foster said:

I found it extremely easy to sneak spirits in last year using pouches. I had a bottles worth of Captain Morgans each day while my wife had a bottle of Malibu in pouches attached to her. I even went off site on the Saturday to the local Sainsburys to get another bottle to dispense into pouches. Note, I did not drink all of this myself! However, let's just say...Kaisers into Kasabian was a massive party for us!! Only festival cost I really had was buying some coke from ice cream vendors. 

I think most of Victorious go in with pouches strapped to them. My problem is going in with my daughter who needs a drink every hour and eating is every 2-3 hours! Costs a bloody fortune. Although I found one of the cheapest places for food was southsea skatepark last year! 

2 hours ago, kelstar said:

I think most of Victorious go in with pouches strapped to them. My problem is going in with my daughter who needs a drink every hour and eating is every 2-3 hours! Costs a bloody fortune. Although I found one of the cheapest places for food was southsea skatepark last year! 

Big love for the skatepark chicken nuggets and chips. Saved us tonnes of money to spend on Fries Love corndogs x 7

46 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Are the additions here not until next week?

Would be surprised if they’re not next week.  Don’t expect more than a handful added to the main 2 stages though 

19 hours ago, eatingglitter said:

Big love for the skatepark chicken nuggets and chips. Saved us tonnes of money to spend on Fries Love corndogs x 7

skatepark food is awesome. never eaten anywhere else on site.