Sziget Festival 2024

#1SzigetFan

4 minutes ago, poelim said:

Can we please just stop calling all these random names that 90% of people never heard of. Of course it’s not gonna be them.

hey, Aleksandra Prijovic sold out Arena Zagreb several times in a row, not mentioning other cities 😄 I wouldn't call  her a nobody.. I'm sure she performed in front of more people this and last year then Stormzy 😄

It seems they may of panicked and got this last female headliner out of desperation, no known dates this summer says they are not currently promoting an album or not that relevant these days but still living off the name.

I am always optimistic and headliners are not the reason I go to festivals, but this one has all the signs of being a "meh" headliner, always happy to be proved wrong though 

8 minutes ago, poelim said:

Can we please just stop calling all these random names that 90% of people never heard of. Of course it’s not gonna be them.

Well the names that most people have heard of have been ruled out, so this is what we got

Just now, rowexx said:

God please no…these generic-popcorn-commercial-radio pop singers show up EVERY year at a festival in my country…

I hope they are not the headliner as well, but at this point I don't know if any artist is left who I would be happy with

1 minute ago, Lambert said:

It seems they may of panicked and got this last female headliner out of desperation, no known dates this summer says they are not currently promoting an album or not that relevant these days but still living off the name.

I am always optimistic and headliners are not the reason I go to festivals, but this one has all the signs of being a "meh" headliner, always happy to be proved wrong though 

They needed to start selling day tickets from today and you can't really do that with one of the headliners not in place.

1 minute ago, billybigballs said:

How have we gone from Camilla Cabello to Aleksandra Prijovic in the space of 20 minutes?

you are right.. Aleksandra Prijovic would be an optimistic booking 😄

1 minute ago, Joka_sc said:

I hope they are not the headliner as well, but at this point I don't know if any artist is left who I would be happy with

This.

Anyone who would have been actually exciting seems to have been ruled out. (For the female headliner)

prove me wrong but when it’s Demi Lavato or Rita Ora I’m not going to be dropping my jaw

Demi lovato and Rita Ora would be scraping the barrel 😂

I think we can all agree for some reason festival lineups are pretty poor in general this year for whatever reason, look at Coachella and Glastonbury arguably the biggest festivals in the world and both have average at best headliners/lineups 

7 minutes ago, Lambert said:

I think we can all agree for some reason festival lineups are pretty poor in general this year for whatever reason, look at Coachella and Glastonbury arguably the biggest festivals in the world and both have average at best headliners/lineups 

For the average GenZer or early millenial both of those are probably pretty good lineups. It’s normal for a popular festival to want to appeal the most to young people, but it seems to me that older ppl have not yet been forgotten haha..There are still other festivals with less mainstream line ups!

Edited by rowexx

5 minutes ago, Lambert said:

problem is that the ticket prices mostly have risen so it is a poor excuse
"we'll charge you tickets like we are going to get biggest names but in fact we'll just say it is a poor year and be scraping the barrel for acts"

Just now, FestivalJamie said:

Any last minute guesses? Think I’m gonna go with Halsey.

Every guess I make in these situations is always wrong so, rather than guess someone I think it might be and be disappointed when it's not, I'm going to go with Madonna 🤣