Pinkpop 2024

willsmith700

55 minutes ago, MK1 said:

Do we know the date?

As I bought an Early Bird ticket for BKS24 back in June, I got an email a couple of days ago offering me the chance to pre-book the fixed accommodation (pre-pitched tents, cabins, etc.). That offer ends at noon next Monday 27th, so I would assume the announcement and general sale will start very shortly (if not immediately) after that. Possibly an announcement Monday morning, then sales start at noon...

• Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Wonder if Pulp are turning up here? Thought they were nailed on for Best Kept Secret and then didn't turn up there, didn't appear on DTRH either.

Definitely - I expected The National for PP. Noticed Bikini Kill are now doing a run of European dates in June.

3 hours ago, MK1 said:

Arcade Fire as a headliner and Pulp in the sub??

I get the impression many festivals (not all) may still be reluctant to book Arcade Fire until the Win Butler stuff is resolved (or goes away long enough....).

4 hours ago, P.bintein said:

And if the big headliner who everybody is waiting for was Bruno Mars. Maybe he asked Festivals who he'll perform to announce him first. Maybe it's the reason why there is nothing announce for Pinkpop, Mad Cool, Main Square, Werchter Boutique...

Is Bruno Mars going on tour?? 

On 11/29/2023 at 2:01 PM, willsmith700 said:

I get the impression many festivals (not all) may still be reluctant to book Arcade Fire until the Win Butler stuff is resolved (or goes away long enough....).

Seeing as a few festivals booked them last year and they're doing a few more events this year (all of the Lollapalooza SA festivals, for one), it feels like a few bookers have already decided to go through with their reputation management, whether its wanted or not.