northernangel

13 hours ago, Bring Da Ruckus said:

Truck seems to have Jamie T, Wet Leg and maybe The Streets booked to headline this year, shared headliners with them in the past so i’m fairly set on us getting Jamie T.

Keane, Noel Gallagher, Jamie T and then maybe Dizzee back to honour the  Thursday slot he never got to play

Surely Jamie T isn’t playing Truck, Victorious, Tramlines and Kendall?! Has anyone ever done all 4?

I’d actually thought he would would be doing it but that does seem like overkill 

I think Paolo Nutini is doing Tramlines so he’s one id expect at Kendall myself 

5 hours ago, sisco said:

Surely Jamie T isn’t playing Truck, Victorious, Tramlines and Kendall?! Has anyone ever done all 4?

I’d actually thought he would would be doing it but that does seem like overkill 

I think Paolo Nutini is doing Tramlines so he’s one id expect at Kendall myself 

I imagine it will be Paolo or Jamie, would be over the moon with either. Shame that it seems Biffy will be elsewhere though now, I would have loved that.

1 hour ago, Sparticus said:

Do Biffy have anything lined up other than Victorious?

Nothing as of yet, must be playing another festival though as they’re not labelled an exclusive at Victorious, with many of the big ones already announced they’re running out of options, Kendal, Y Not or Glastonbury seem like the most likely options

Wish they would announce when the line up is coming out now, getting impatient seeing everywhere else starting to leak names. Think some combo of Paolo Nutini, The Streets, Jamie T and Snow Patrol seems the safest bet looking at what's around elsewhere. Would need a good undercard to convince me of a ticket though I think

21 hours ago, Bring Da Ruckus said:

Keane, Noel Gallagher, The Streets, Paolo Nutini is my best bet for us now

This would be ideal for me though, coupled with a good undercard something like this would probably definitely convince me to come back.

I’m hoping for Courteeners. I know they have been everywhere over the years but they still pull a crowd and over recent years Liam Fray has gone back to his best. 

The Libs are a must. They are playing a lot of the smaller festivals this year. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, PaulCO said:

I’m hoping for Courteeners. I know they have been everywhere over the years but they still pull a crowd and over recent years Liam Fray has gone back to his best. 

The Libs are a must. They are playing a lot of the smaller festivals this year. 

Courteeners’ set at Lytham is a Northern exclusive so can safely rule them out. I think we’re looking out of NGHFB, Keane, Jamie T, Snow Patrol and The Streets to headline. Would love Biffy Clyro though, also Foals are the only band from the cancelled 2021 festival yet to return. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LeedsFest2000 said:

Courteeners’ set at Lytham is a Northern exclusive so can safely rule them out. I think we’re looking out of NGHFB, Keane, Jamie T, Snow Patrol and The Streets to headline. Would love Biffy Clyro though, also Foals are the only band from the cancelled 2021 festival yet to return. 

Add Paolo to that list, I think he’s a certainty. 

I think foals will be another year when they have an album to promote, unless it's a one off show.

Would suede/ manics be an option? UK tour in July, not sure how big either is now.

Also, might be too big but kings of Leon, playing a one off day in July at the Silverstone race track.