Truck Festival 2024 Festival

Jack01825

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks from me too for the Clashfinder.

I'll be at Truck this year for the first time ever with my family. Looking forward to all four headliners as Idles, Jamie T, The Streets and Wet Leg are all great. Also really looking forward to English Teacher (what an album!), Declan Mckenna, Wille J Healey, Divorce, Fat Dog, Been Stellar etc.

Just a quick question. I've heard that there's a signing tent/area at this festival - if so, do they usually announce which acts are signing beforehand, or is it more hit and miss as to which bands are around and/or they announce at the start of each day during the festival? TIA.

9 hours ago, rivaldo said:

Many thanks from me too for the Clashfinder.

I'll be at Truck this year for the first time ever with my family. Looking forward to all four headliners as Idles, Jamie T, The Streets and Wet Leg are all great. Also really looking forward to English Teacher (what an album!), Declan Mckenna, Wille J Healey, Divorce, Fat Dog, Been Stellar etc.

Just a quick question. I've heard that there's a signing tent/area at this festival - if so, do they usually announce which acts are signing beforehand, or is it more hit and miss as to which bands are around and/or they announce at the start of each day during the festival? TIA.

No worries for the Clashfinder, I’ll edit as required up until Thursday morning for any changes. 👍🏼

signings will be at the merch tent, right hand of main arena

there’ll be a sign up outside, and updates on socials

• Like 1