On 4/12/2024 at 5:31 PM, maorizio said:

What is this changes on the close tents, you think it will help from last year piasco

Well it depends. It doesn't seem like they have done anything with the capacity, although it's hard to say what they mean by a "brand new Klub-C". Open fronts will help those outside be more engaged in the concert as well as the extra screens, but there were screens outside last year also, so unsure how much that helps. Basically open fronts is an advantage, but if you can't get in, I'm very unsure whether it will help to feel like you're a part of the concert. It is common on other festivals though, so maybe... 

I've got very few tent-artists I want to see this year, so hopefully there won't be many issues for me. Morello/Snow Patrol will probably be the only one if I decide to see them rather than Sum 41.

In their newsletter, RW put this photo to show of the new Barn should look. Nothing about the Klub C. I really thought that The Barn became an open-air stage but seems not. Curious to see it live this Summer (going only on Friday)!

image.thumb.png.da29151e4fa507bc4d575cbec5f1d41f.png

On 4/14/2024 at 9:44 AM, Muppetmark said:

The lineup looks better with the schedule up imo. Hope everyone going has a good time 

I think Rock Werchter looks fine. 16 acts with 1 clash for me it seems to me and that's with Sunday as apart from Foo Fighters it's pretty awful for me.

I'd have been happy enough to take a ticket for that but I can't do Glastonbury then a week after.

Not too many clashes for me either actually. My schedule will probably look like this: 

Friday: Tom Odell, dEus/Tom Morello, Måneskin

Saturday: The Last Dinner Party, Nothing But Thieves, Avril Lavigne, Dua Lipa

Sunday: Brutus, Breeders, Pretenders, Zara Larsson, Foo Fighters

I won´t go on Thursday but PJ Harvey, Black Pumas and the Hives would have been a must.