CV Fields - when & where did you camp?

BlueDaze

10 hours ago, Woody-Club UK said:

By rights, everyone should have left site including the CV fields by 10pm Monday.

They used to come round around 8pm and check we were alright and after realising that we were in no fit state to drive, let us stay until Tuesday morning. 
This year no one checked up on us and we were just left to it.

Absolutely no one in the CV fields apart from us and the coffee van and lazy bastards rubbish😩

52C54F04-2F8D-4237-AD9E-0599F5225C92.jpeg

which field is this.?

On 7/1/2023 at 3:20 AM, clarkete said:

7pm!?  So presumably there were loads of vans gone around you way before you went to bed?  There seemed a fair few gone from E25 by say 1130.

I didn't even realise they'd let you string it out until Tuesday

*orders static caravan*

We always stay until Tuesday, security will probably drop by and take a note of your vehicle registration number. I love a final night in peace post festival! 😄

On 7/1/2023 at 10:20 AM, Woody-Club UK said:

Absolutely no one in the CV fields apart from us and the coffee van and lazy bastards rubbish

Us and a few others were still in E21. We left about 3pm on Tuesday afternoon. Security came round before you got back as they made a note of our vehicle registration number. 😃

4 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

We always stay until Tuesday, security will probably drop by and take a note of your vehicle registration number. I love a final night in peace post festival! 😄

Hey don't, you'll get me excited about Tuesday club now and yet as the years go by I get ever more sceptical about my continued chances of success 😉 

• Like 1

We arrived around 10am Tuesday and got a great spot in E20 just before the entrance into E19 (a little annoyed that a prime spot in E20 near the entrance to the hill is reserved for drop offs from glamping!)

Left about 7am Monday morning and got straight out. I did notice a lot of people leaving late Saturday, wondered if it was the heat getting too much or if that's normal

39 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

i'm definitely getting Tuesday to Tuesday fomo...

It totally takes the pressure off if you’re still “fairly refreshed” after sunrise on Monday morning. We could start a Tuesday club but what the hell that would look like I dread to think 🤪

20 hours ago, Woody-Club UK said:

E15. We set up around 1.30 Wednesday afternoon 

Woody, you must have had some Sunday! We stayed in E15 too, down near the entrance to E14 (handy to the E14 long drops, but far enough away to not smell them) 

Is it just bad luck to be setup right beside the toilets? The squeaky doors as well as the smell would be awful. 

We covered 60 miles over the 5 days. Home fresh enough all things considered. Would definitely stay in E15 again if the opportunity arose in the future... Best 5 days of my life 🤘