Lost and Found 2023

Dave_c

A place to post lost/found items in the off chance that the owner uses these forums.

I found a pair of hunters wellies in a hunters bag in the Worthy View car park this morning when I was leaving. If anyone thinks they may be theirs DM me.

Edited by Dave_c
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Lostglasses said:

Lost - 1 pair of black Ray Ban wayfarer classic sunglasses-possibly between loos and tent in Wicket Ground family camping late Saturday night. They’d done quite a few festivals with me and was hoping they’d do a few more! If found please get in touch, thanks. 

Username checks out.

1 hour ago, Lostglasses said:

Lost - 1 pair of black Ray Ban wayfarer classic sunglasses-possibly between loos and tent in Wicket Ground family camping late Saturday night. They’d done quite a few festivals with me and was hoping they’d do a few more! If found please get in touch, thanks. 

Actually going by my camera roll and clearly excellent detective skills, think I lost them on Thurs night. 

Didn't lose anything other than a few more brain cells.

I was having a break from dancing in the Mez Bar early hours of Sunday morning, chating to a lovely group of people. For some reason I looked at the floor and there was a bag with an 8th of pucka old school hash in it. I showed to my temporary new mates and rolled one.

I then looked down again and there was another one, exactly the same packaging. I picked it up and gave to them.

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

Got to be happy with that outcome

Oh yes indeedy.  It wasn't a showstopper as I had a backup wallet in the lock-ups, but was still we were gobsmacked when I got the message to tell me it had been handed in. And gobsmacked again when it was still full of cash and other things.