Must Do's - Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Jacko45

Can't find a specific thread, so sorry it's probably been asked in as many words before.

For us newbies, what are MUST do things before the music really kicks in?

Never done 6 days at a festival before, tell people and they go "Won't you be bored" I keep trying to tell them, it'll be impossible to get bored.

Much appreciate any suggestions!

Navigation is the best thing I can suggest. Find the nearest lockups/toilets. Find the way to/from your tent to the nearest huge stage (pyramid/other). Find the railway track. Walk along it and up to the Park. Climb all the way up to the GLASTONBURY sign without looking back at all. Turn around.

Retreat to railway track and go down to West Holts, imbibe cider and ridiculously tasty foods. Make way to Efests meet and lose track of everyone's names and the time. Go to see the fireworks/opening ceremony. Enjoy Thursday cos it's full of things to do happy in the knowledge you're always gonna be able to get back to your tent. Good time to wander the markets and pick out some things to eat later too.

Festival is clearly getting very close when I'm getting a bit choked up thinking about folk's first time and how this ludicrously simple sounding plan is more than enough.

• Upvote 1