Glass bottle for medicines

Nice hymer

Was thinking of taking a similar small glass thing of CBD oil.

I think if they just stick it in a sock or something and bury it in the bag it's unlikely they will see it.

Mainly on the lookout for wine/beer bottles etc.

So I suppose it could be potentially confiscated but might be ok if you explain what its for and quite unlikely it would be seen in a basic search.

Can they decant it into a plastic dropper bottle? I bet eBay or Amazon sell them. Or a plastic bottle with a lid and a separate plastic pippette?  Take a photo of the original packaging or a video of the decanting if you're worried about being challenged on its contents. Or just hide it better if it's not something prescribed…

If there's no way it can be transferred to plastic and they can't live without it then can they reduce the harm if it does break? I'd be tempted to wrap it in duct tape so that if it breaks at least some of the glass is held together. You could also keep it inside a sturdy zipper bag made of cloth rather than keeping it in a sandwich bag or loose.

1 hour ago, rubenz said:

Was thinking of taking a similar small glass thing of CBD oil.

I think if they just stick it in a sock or something and bury it in the bag it's unlikely they will see it.

Mainly on the lookout for wine/beer bottles etc.

So I suppose it could be potentially confiscated but might be ok if you explain what its for and quite unlikely it would be seen in a basic search.

I take gummies to the festival instead of oil. I'd rather not take glass.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Out of interest does that need to be at a certain temperature,  and if so how do you achieve that

Yep I use frio wallets … which are water activated gels . Insulin inside them stays cool

image.jpg

Edited by Crazyfool01
  • Like 1