Transgressive takeover

anditmakesmesmile

Are the artists ever announced for the Transgressive Takeovers? I've not been to one of them before. Are they proper sets? How does it work? Annoyingly they have both Friday and Sunday and you have to make a proper commitment to the Rabbit Hole. It would be so annoying if all the artists I want to see end up playing on the Sunday after I've commited to the Friday.   

I really like Dave Okumu's new album, I quite like Wesley Joseph, who presumably will be onsite on the saturday to join Loyle Carner anyway for Blood on my Nikes. And of course Loyle himself, Arlo, Damon...

It's a mix of bands and DJs - some of the details leak out nearer the time, usually via Secret Glasto etc. 

Loyle Carner played a slot on Friday (after headliners) last year, as well as Lynks, and (I believe) a Let's Eat Grandma DJ set.  

It was nigh on impossible to get anywhere near the tent (although the general Park/Arcadia crush at around that time didn't help I suspect).

Loyle Carner came on at Rabbit Hole as a secret set around 1:30-2:00am (I think) last year because it was late enough it wasn't horrendously busy by the time he came and had plenty of time to get there after headliners. We went straight there from Foals on Other Stage, was a lot of fun even with Transgressive DJs/Bands before he came out and worked as a great alternative to the post headliner crowds in SEC.

Would love it to be Flume this year, but can see someone like Arlo Parks