Campervan Resale

Daimo

Just now, Daimo said:

So campervan resale is tomorrow, how mental is this expected to be or will it be a fairly civilised affair?

It won’t be easy. Your best chance of success is likely to be to go for Bath & West as opposed to East. That isn’t for some though being off site, hence why it’s easier.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Daimo said:

So campervan resale is tomorrow, how mental is this expected to be or will it be a fairly civilised affair?

I doubt there are more than double digits camper tickets in the pot, so expect it to sell out in minutes.

But they sell to someone, so best of luck 🙂

Edited by paulshane
  • Thanks 1

Loads returned passes in December myself included after having been told by SeeTickets that it was one pass per registration and the bug had been fixed which allowed the purchase of multiple passes, it hadn't! And I very much doubt that it has been fixed yet! 😀

7 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Loads returned passes in December myself included after having been told by SeeTickets that it was one pass per registration and the bug had been fixed which allowed the purchase of multiple passes, it hadn't! And I very much doubt that it has been fixed yet! 😀

We have been assured again that it has 😂 we got quite a few extras . 

20 minutes ago, Daimo said:

Well if anyone has a spare let me know after tomorrow …….

can only hope

I think we will have a spare that we're going to cancel, couldn't get tickets in the resale for a friend who got campervan tickets in the initial sale.

Not sure how transfering them works but can have a look

19 minutes ago, Daimo said:

Well if anyone has a spare let me know after tomorrow …….

can only hope

We have a spare one as we bought two in the initial sale in the hope another group of friends would be successful but sadly there were not so we are going in one caravan now 

19 hours ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

I think we will have a spare that we're going to cancel, couldn't get tickets in the resale for a friend who got campervan tickets in the initial sale.

Not sure how transfering them works but can have a look

If that spare pass is still going? Also based in Ireland. Cheers