Newbie poll

guypjfreak

Who's a newbie to Glastonbury and efests   

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who's a newbie to Glastonbury and efests

Second time for me. Went in 2013 when Rolling Stones headlined (and AM, who I didn’t watch then either!), and have tried every year since but nothing until this year. How do people manage to get tickets each year?!!

I was on the forum back then too but lost my log in so had to make a new one

Edited by Missrenegade

First Glasto for me was 2000 and been a member here since 2003, more of a lurker than regular poster but do like to chip in now and then (can't bring myself to be involved for years I don't have a ticket so been missing since 2017....)

When I passed the 10 festival mark I considered myself a veteran.

3 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

That's completely inexcusable

its not great, but understandable foir how it happened. they were trying to get thru a mass of people and found me in the middle of those people.

This year is Glasto 10 for me but given my tenure on these boards and was lurking for about a year or so before signing up I've gone with '10 or more'. It's close enough right! Here's to the next 10 fests and 15 years! actually sod that, it would mean missing some again - 12 fests!!!

4 hours ago, MrHew said:

1st festival was '95. I joined efests back when it was glastonburyfestivals.co.uk, in the late '90s I think 

You're right that would have been late nineties. 

been to the last 20+ glastonburys, but only got this account on here a few years ago. I'm sure I had an account previously, but none of my usual usernames matched anything, so here I am 🙂

jesus, checked and i joined with this username six years ago 😄 thought it was two or three max 😄

Edited by paulshane