Rock n Roll Circus Sheffield

sheffinghell

7 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Deffo interested in Saturday but only if some cheap tickets become available like they did last year.

Same. Not fussed about seeing Millburn, but there's some other good stuff.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Same re. Milburn.  Definitely not a Headline act.  The Rifles, The K's, The Selecter, Sam Scherdel, Cruz, The Rosadocs and Matilda Shakes certainly worth seeing. 

Agreed. I also enjoyed Pete Doherty last year, although some of his crowd were a bit lairy.

Edited by sheffinghell

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, WRhodes493 said:

About time - they said it was incoming back in January!

Yeah, I've seen this once on FB this week. The date is still on their profiles, but half wondering if it's an old ad that they forgot about. Sunday makes sense, but not holding my breath. We'll see! 

2 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

Yeah, I've seen this once on FB this week. The date is still on their profiles, but half wondering if it's an old ad that they forgot about. Sunday makes sense, but not holding my breath. We'll see! 

It's the first time I've seen a post about the Sunday with that particular design on the posters so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

2 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

Good point about the design!