Cala Mijas 2023

gfa

2 hours ago, lukatej said:

Because he will be in jail or because Cala Mijas will cancel his show?

…so new names soon? 🙂

I think he will cancel his show or CM will cancel it first. It's too serious an allegation.

Let's have M83 or Young Fathers from the Kalorama lineup pls.

9 hours ago, Florence2010 said:

Lil Yachtys website doesn’t have the Cala Mijas or Kalorama dates up on. Pretty certain he’s out. That Strokes day is looking even thinner… need to pull some names out of the hat now….! 

Ffs, artists sometimes really don't care about placing the dates on their websites, and this really means nothing. Randomly checked Idles website, no Cal Mijas date there either. But we don't consider them ruled out, right?

22 minutes ago, aaalive said:

Ffs, artists sometimes really don't care about placing the dates on their websites, and this really means nothing. Randomly checked Idles website, no Cal Mijas date there either. But we don't consider them ruled out, right?

It's actually common for acts not to list festivals.on their website

1 hour ago, aaalive said:

Yes, agreed about artists and festivals on their website. But my comment was also connected to the conversation above about Lil Yachty pulling out of Berlin a week after Cala Mijas and also his new tour dates. He is now doing a European tour in Nov/ Dec and appears to be mostly in the USA doing festivals over summer. Also, he DOES have other festivals listed on his website, but not Cala Mijas, Kalorama or Lollapalooza Berlin. Lollapalooza Berlin also don't have him on their poster anymore. But maybe he fancies a long week holiday in South Europe and does do Spain and Portugal. I was only using his website as a potential other piece of evidence. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Florence2010 said:

Yes, agreed about artists and festivals on their website. But my comment was also connected to the conversation above about Lil Yachty pulling out of Berlin a week after Cala Mijas and also his new tour dates. He is now doing a European tour in Nov/ Dec and appears to be mostly in the USA doing festivals over summer. Also, he DOES have other festivals listed on his website, but not Cala Mijas, Kalorama or Lollapalooza Berlin. Lollapalooza Berlin also don't have him on their poster anymore. But maybe he fancies a long week holiday in South Europe and does do Spain and Portugal. I was only using his website as a potential other piece of evidence. 

Totally with you on all this analyis.

And the nail in the coffin is he’s now passing through Spain in November.

He’s out.

Edited by xxialac

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

image.thumb.jpeg.642975536554ff3396bec2489665a18a.jpeg

Replacement names are probably drawn from the pool on this poster. Chromeo?

I'll be happy with several names from the middle range like Charlotte, Kenny, tamino, yyyy. Even Wet Leg I guess, they were decent in primavera last year

Edited by Ohad