Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

Really interested in joining a resale group if there are spaces available for 2, though if it's on the 16th I will be away but can delegate to hubby. Like many others I am a regular lurker but infrequent poster. Got to the stage of entering our details in the main sale but couldn't get any further.

Our resale group is all set now, a big thank you to @Crazyfool01 for all the support along the way. Fingers crossed for 100% success. If anybody is up for supporting when it comes round to it that’d be massively appreciated, I can post a link to the spreadsheet on here on the day.

What have the success rates been like in previous resale groups, just out of interest?

• Upvote 6

Resale Group #04

I've volunteered to setup resale group #04 for anyone who wants to join.  There are a few of us definitely looking to join forces so if you are interested please DM me with these details and I'll add you to the spreadsheet and WhatsApp group.

1. Registration Number & Postcode for all members in your group
  2. Primary contact number for lead booker
  3. Whether you are looking for main resale or coach resale or both
  4. If coach, where from

I'll then share the spreadsheet to group members along with a guide etc on what to do on the day and we can get some conversation going on WhatsApp.

I've not this before but I am super organised so lets see what we can do together and fingers crossed 🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, scott1977 said:

Thanks Steve, I’ve just DM my details hope you received?

@happy camper you might want to remove your details off the main forum and DM.

Hi Scott, yes got it.  Will be going through all my dm's later and updating the sheet and will message you all back once added.  Seem to be a lot more interest than I expected so good news.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, The Other Steve said:

Resale Group #04

I've volunteered to setup resale group #04 for anyone who wants to join.  There are a few of us definitely looking to join forces so if you are interested please DM me with these details and I'll add you to the spreadsheet and WhatsApp group.

4. If coach, where from

I'll then share the spreadsheet to group members along with a guide etc on what to do on the day and we can get some conversation going on WhatsApp.

I've not this before but I am super organised so lets see what we can do together and fingers crossed 🤞

Sent you a pm mate 

so id suggest a final closure date of the last spreadsheet maybe in 1 week or so ..... gives everyone a chance to get acquainted in time and you can then sort out how you organise payment . after that  I think its probably fair that people fight for themselves  or post closer to the time to get help from available people on here 

On 3/20/2023 at 6:39 PM, The Other Steve said:

Resale Group #04

4. If coach, where from

Just a quick update.  Everyone who has dm'd me so far has been added and I will add you all to the WhatsApp group soon.  So far we have 42 people from here in resale group #04 and I am waiting on a few more replies.  If we get to 100 I will close the group down to new applicants as that feels like I manageable number although we are way off that right now.

• Upvote 1

I'm fascinated to see how successful these resale groups are. Ultimately comes down to everyone being relentlessly dedicated to the cause for each other. I mean...I think it will really be something special if the majority manage to get tickets, what an amazing thing for complete strangers to pull together and achieve. I'm here for it 🙌🏼👊🏼🫶🏼

2 hours ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I'm fascinated to see how successful these resale groups are. Ultimately comes down to everyone being relentlessly dedicated to the cause for each other. I mean...I think it will really be something special if the majority manage to get tickets, what an amazing thing for complete strangers to pull together and achieve. I'm here for it 🙌🏼👊🏼🫶🏼

Yeah it’ll be interesting mate.

Has this been in years gone by and if so how successful was it?

Steve, I’m happy to help with any admin if you need it, I’m quite good with an excel and organisation 

102 from 106 is the target to beat from last year although we had a longer build up due to covid so managed a few helpers from the forum ..... at this point its just worth building your individual teams and getting as many of those people involved in the project of getting the whole spreadsheet green as possible .... full disclosure some we ticked off as they chose to volunteer but they remained to help the effort 

35 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

102 from 106 is the target to beat from last year although we had a longer build up due to covid so managed a few helpers from the forum ..... at this point its just worth building your individual teams and getting as many of those people involved in the project of getting the whole spreadsheet green as possible .... full disclosure some we ticked off as they chose to volunteer but they remained to help the effort 

Cheers, 102 from 106 certainly gives hope it can be done 

On 3/23/2023 at 7:06 PM, The Other Steve said:

Just a quick update.  Everyone who has dm'd me so far has been added and I will add you all to the WhatsApp group soon.  So far we have 42 people from here in resale group #04 and I am waiting on a few more replies.  If we get to 100 I will close the group down to new applicants as that feels like I manageable number although we are way off that right now.

Hi Steve. We’d love to join so I’ve just sent you our details. Thanks for organising