Campervan tickets

hjd

1 hour ago, hjd said:

Can you resell campervan tickets?

In the process of buying one and will use it for glasto if lucky enough to get a ticket. If for some reason campervan doesn't go through, can you offload them?

You'll need to have a general ticket to get a campervan ticket, so if you don't have one you wouldn't bother with the other. 

The reason they have reg details on the cv pass and that they check them is because they had a year or two when they were in short supply and folks were profiteering. 

3 hours ago, Alking said:

Very premature with this question but how strict are they with the rules on the size of the Motorhomes? Ours is 8.1m and wondering if we’d get away with being in the east campsite rather than opting for B&W. I know just getting tickets at this stage is wishful thinking!! But any insight would be appreciated 

They do specify in several instructions 8m, so any steward along your route could turn you back and that would be pretty slow and annoying finding your way back. 

21 hours ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

When do campervan tickets go on sale?

I got mine through resale so have never got them in initial sale, is it after general tickets, and are they just as hard to get?

1 hour ago, Pauladuncan70 said:

Yes I would like to know when they go on sale too 

Look out for an announcement on the GF website. Sale is normally soon after general sale. Either same day or within the following 8 days.

They are easier to get than GA tickets but peeps do miss out.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 11:58 AM, Neil said:

Rumour is there's no bath and west next year. 

Any more news on this Neil? Or the date? Wanting to book the van we've always used, but if there's going to be half the tickets and an unknown ticket date, makes it hard!

Also, does anyone have any idea where we'd get put if we had an East Quiet CV ticket, but only able to arrive on Wednesday afternoon? I'm guessing we'd be one of the last...?

1 minute ago, KLL said:

Any more news on this Neil? Or the date? Wanting to book the van we've always used, but if there's going to be half the tickets and an unknown ticket date, makes it hard!

Also, does anyone have any idea where we'd get put if we had an East Quiet CV ticket, but only able to arrive on Wednesday afternoon? I'm guessing we'd be one of the last...?

no idea and i might not be right about bath & west cv fields.

On 11/14/2022 at 7:52 AM, Alvoram said:

Love fields offer camper / motorhome pitches… Right next to gate C, closer than most of the official camper van fields. With lots of perks / facilities. 

Haven’t stayed there before, but lots on here speak highly of it, so we’ve booked a camping pitch there this year. 

We've just booked so see you there xx

• Upvote 1