Victorious Festival 2023 Discussion

Jack01825

1 hour ago, DomDom1984 said:

I'm not bothered tbh. My mind is made up. I'm going to this. Could do with knowing if Divine Comedy is full band or just Neil on the piano though

I’m going! Already got my tickets for weekend. Especially as I’m local. But impatiently waiting to see what else they add to line up. 

nothing on Divine comedy website?

Well all the superstruct events are having announcements next week so I can only presume this will do especially ahead of the ticket price change.  

Be looking at the lineup already this morning and I have to say, for basically £50 per day it really is value (for me) already. 

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Them and The Pigeon Detectives please! Can’t beat some old indie

You never know, with Pigeons having a new album out... launching first half of July, so a festival run after that would be spot on.

Meanwhile, makes me feel ancient thinking of them as 'old indie'

Edited by sheffinghell

13 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

You never know, with Pigeons having a new album out... launching first half of July, so a festival run after that would be spot on.

Meanwhile, makes me feel ancient thinking of them as 'old indie'

They’re supporting James in August too. 

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

They’re supporting James in August too. 

That makes them highly likely for at least a couple of the SuperStruct roster. Probably not Tramlines as they're doing the Leadmill, but any of the others except Bluedot. Possibly also Bingley.

3 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

That James lineup is stellar.

Pigeon Detectives were one of my unexpected highlights of festivals in recent years. A blast of a time.

They've always put on a good show... back in the day, at Leeds O2 https://flic.kr/p/aKN9Wx

The Pigeon Detectives always go down a storm at Victorious. I also interviewed them once while at the festival and they were such a lovely bunch. Really thoughtful and said how much they enjoyed it. Would love to see them again 🙂

19 minutes ago, sisco said:

Same, but guess they won’t tomoz either because of Truck so guessing Friday (we’ll hoping)

I’m thinking after the prices go up. That’s what they used to do, wait until they increase prices and drop the next set of acts. 

24 minutes ago, sisco said:

Hmmm already got an email at 7am as a reminder about buying tickets.  Doubt that would have come if they were going to announce more acts today

Yeah, I was thinking that. I think we'll get an announcement next week now. 

52 minutes ago, sisco said:

Am amazed they’re not doing it before the prices change but guess it’s selling well enough.   Hey Ho, sure it’ll come soon enough. 

A few years ago they always would release the poster after the price increase. It’s only in recent years that changed.

I got caught out before, with this as prices increased then they released new acts!