Vodka Infusion

JoBalls

4 hours ago, Dave_c said:

When I did skittles vodka it was a complete pain to get it through coffee filters. I think a Muslin cloth or similar would be a better option.

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

I just used a kitchen jay cloth … worked ok 

How long did it take to drip through? Is it a leave-it-overnight thing? 

20 hours ago, rmartin1803 said:

When i read this it gave me flashbacks to the guy that sells vodka jellies at the glasto sign hill on the wed . Anyone else had him ? 😂

I have a flashback to said guy but it was legend slot Sunday. If it's the same guy then I am wondering how much stock he has!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nikkic said:

How long did it take to drip through? Is it a leave-it-overnight thing? 

Honestly can't remember how long it took but I remember it being a faff at the time. I basically had a filter over a jug and was filling up the filter and letting it drain through but it took ages as the filter could only hold a small amount at a time and drained through really slowly. Pretty sure I used a few filters too as they got clogged up. If you can set it up in some way to drain thorough without supervision overnight then it may be ok.

1 hour ago, moogster said:

I have a flashback to said guy but it was legend slot Sunday. If it's the same guy then I am wondering how much stock he has!

The tanned tall chap who wears a leopard print skirt? See him regularly at several festivals.

Its one of my festival moments seeing him for the first time of the season.

And the chap who holds a donkey in the air that is covered in festival stickers. Seen him at so many set's. Wish he was on here

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Pretty instantaneous … it did clog a bit but i just moved it around a bit and it needs to be layered 

Used a muslin cloth in the end. Very quick. Cheers! 

Hopefully see you on the farm and we can have a shot!