What song have you heard most at Glastonbury?

e_p

for me it seemed to be Hey Jude - it was sang/ shouted/ hummed by almost everyone through the whole of the festival - I'm guessing it must have been when Paul McCartney last played in 04

Edited by zxc208

Had a little look back at the acts ive seen over the years and I'm pretty sure the only act I've seen more than twice in the same guise is Courteeners. they're at 2 and a half times with the first time 2010, so anything they did off the first or second album each of those times would be up there. 

Having seen Pete Doherty in 2009, Carl Barat in 2010 (excellent Leftfield stage set) and Libertines proper in 2015, I think Music When the Lights Go Out, Time for Heroes and Don't Look Back Into The Sun were the only songs done at all three. 

From this year's lineup I think Elbow will be the only one I'm likely get a 3rd time from so anything from 2011, 2014 then this year's set will be up there too soon.

Edit - There is a Light too - forgot about Morrissey so him 2011, Johnny Marr 2013 and 2019

Edited by efcfanwirral