Cala Mijas 2022

SCG95

1 hour ago, Sarahw2 said:

The top up you do online will only apply after you pick up your wristband. You will get an invoice for it and they will apply it when you get your wristband. I hope this makes sense. 

When you get the wristband there is a code on it that you need to enter online. They will ask for your Iban when topping up and you will receive an automatic refund. 

THANK YOU

Just now, artexmonkey said:

topped up on line ,ready to go

any idea on  price we are looking at for a pint 

should we be looking at buying a crate of San Miguel and hammering that on the beach before entering the festival 🤔 ha

Their BBK festival was 10 euro for a large Beer which is a pint and a half. Could be different for this one though.

• 2 weeks later...

Flying out shortly, so excited. Useful tip i just came across 🙂. Watch your belongings over here. I've seen from a group page in la cala quite a lot of petty thefts like smashing car windows to get bags etc and someone said its always the same group. So I'd imagine they would be rubbing their hands together with a festival on the way. Just some friendly advice 

FB_IMG_1661949847455.jpg

Does anyone know the area where the taxi drop off/pick up will be?

Presuming it’s where the wrist band collection is, doesn’t seem can get much closer! Seeing all the chaos and inflexibility of the buses, I’m swerving them for Uber! 

Not long til monkeys!

6 hours ago, DDave said:

Any reports on this? Really positive feedback from twitter, Facebook etc. The one that got away for me 😞

It was amazing. Hard to believe it was the first year. The setting for it was stunning too. If your thinking of going next year have a look at los amigos beach club. It was 11 euro to the festival in a taxi and we never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for one. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

amazing festival,effortlessly easy to picking up wristbands at the start ,topping up and receiving a refund at the end,bit of a walk to the taxi rank or bus stop but that was it really.the interchanging between stages was brill ,just needed some more seating areas.chemical brothers was fantastic.deffo back next year if line up half decent.got a feeling coldplay could be there as it is an eco friendly festival 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...