FIB (Benicassim) 2022

TheFullShaboo

image.thumb.png.9bee8b3a3ba63cb70c1dd75bfd7e8092.png

These are the dates then for 2022! This was the website a few weeks back but just checked now and the homepage has removed everything except for the FIB logo - announcement imminent? They usually put tickets on sale shortly after the festival finishes anyway, so it wouldn't be unusual to hear something now as its (hypothetically) been a week since the festival would have finished.

On 7/28/2021 at 9:25 AM, TheFullShaboo said:

image.thumb.png.9bee8b3a3ba63cb70c1dd75bfd7e8092.png

These are the dates then for 2022! This was the website a few weeks back but just checked now and the homepage has removed everything except for the FIB logo - announcement imminent? They usually put tickets on sale shortly after the festival finishes anyway, so it wouldn't be unusual to hear something now as its (hypothetically) been a week since the festival would have finished.

I really hope Beni is back and it has survived all this. Such a good festival. Also amazing value for money.

17 minutes ago, abcdeffion said:

Same, wondering how much of next year’s lineup will be the same as 2020’s?

Anyone with any ideas, or who you’d love to be there?

They may have agreements to carry people over, or it may be a case of ripping it up and starting again.

Its most of the usual sort of names on the poll anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2021 at 11:21 AM, TheFullShaboo said:

Superbock Superrock - same weekend as Beni - has just announced Foals. 

They've shared a few acts in the past, and with Foals being on the 2019 lineup, i wouldn't be surprised to see them back! 

Can anyone else remember what other festivals Beni used to share acts with?

Many moons ago they shared a lot with nos alive but I think that link went, there might still be some links in there?

I’m not too sure I’ll be attending this as 2021 was due to be the last year and a few of my group got hit pretty hard in lockdown so the cost of it all might be a bridge too far for them…..but I’ll be keeping a close eye on it all And maybe just maybe I might swindle myself a late little trip out there, I might even be one of them sickos who flys home on the  Monday morning 🤣

• 3 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Would expect foals and LG back, Maybe biffy, think they were rumoured last time. That alone justifies the cheap ticket price imo 

Are we expecting another cheap ticket price? Ive always assumed they returned the money (or at-least they said they did) because that was just a first year introductory offer which wouldn't be made again?

Im half expecting 100 euros a ticket this time round, which is still considerably cheaper than what the UK offers.

7 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Are we expecting another cheap ticket price? Ive always assumed they returned the money (or at-least they said they did) because that was just a first year introductory offer which wouldn't be made again?

Im half expecting 100 euros a ticket this time round, which is still considerably cheaper than what the UK offers.

I think it seems to be part of their business plan. I would expect them to be very cheap again. Guarantee a sell out, extra if you want camping and then try rinse the sell out crows at bars etc 

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

I think it seems to be part of their business plan. I would expect them to be very cheap again. Guarantee a sell out, extra if you want camping and then try rinse the sell out crows at bars etc 

Could be! It didnt sell out for 2020 though i dont think, so there's potential for them to change it up this time round.

I was pretty happy with the Beni lineup in 2020 considering it was only 40 euros, mind you. However saying that i'd take an increase in ticket price if it correlated into a few more stand-out, big-name bands that used to be common place back 5 or so years ago - Killers, Blur, QOTSA, New Order, Florence & The Machine ect. 

With tickets on sale 3 weeks tomorrow when are we expecting the line-up to drop? Week before? Day before?

2 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

Just checked and their website has recently been updated. 

Under their buying process, it says about being able to buy 2 tickets in the first price bracket and then 6 in the next, so yes, seems like they’re following the same plan as previous years!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Could be! It didnt sell out for 2020 though i dont think, so there's potential for them to change it up this time round.

I was pretty happy with the Beni lineup in 2020 considering it was only 40 euros, mind you. However saying that i'd take an increase in ticket price if it correlated into a few more stand-out, big-name bands that used to be common place back 5 or so years ago - Killers, Blur, QOTSA, New Order, Florence & The Machine ect. 

With tickets on sale 3 weeks tomorrow when are we expecting the line-up to drop? Week before? Day before?

I’d hope for at least a week before, nothing worse than trying to sort out ticket finances the day before they’re on sale! 

5 minutes ago, abcdeffion said:

I’d hope for at least a week before, nothing worse than trying to sort out ticket finances the day before they’re on sale! 

Good spot on the new website, just noticed that if you click on 'lineup' they have a date of the 25th October, whereas the 'ticket' page says 10th November! 

Which means we're getting the lineup on Monday!!! 

4 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Good spot on the new website, just noticed that if you click on 'lineup' they have a date of the 25th October, whereas the 'ticket' page says 10th November! 

Which means we're getting the lineup on Monday!!! 

That’s a great spot haha. You are indeed correct. Hopefully comes Monday then. LG would defo expect plus foals. Maybe Sam fender, kooks , biffy. Stuff like that. Bands that are a bit cheaper but still are very popular. LG alone makes it worth the money really. I think the days of top top bands playing Beni is done personally