news & politics:discussion

zahidf

9 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

just admit you got it wrong and leave it maybe then eh? stop crying cause your bullshit got called out

you know nothing about me 🙂 

i know you live in a particularly sh*t town in the uk (widely known for its shitness and it'll be even more sh*t if your wishes are fulfilled.). and that you're a sucker for me_me_me-isms

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Not even sure where to begin with this one. You’re fairly unhinged tho aren’t you 

you don't live in a Scottish town with a widely-known dreadful reputation? with a single employer  that you want to kick out of town?

Just now, Neil said:

you don't live in a Scottish town with a widely-known dreadful reputation? with a single employer  that you want to kick out of town?

Glasgow is a city, that's where I live. No idea what you're talking about regarding the single employer or why you think it is appropiate to try and stalk me. I'd urge you to tread carefully or you might find yourself banned from your own former website 

6 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Once again compulsive liar. I’ve been on here 10 years and a good chunk of that time you were fundraising and saying you wanted below minimum wage 

below minimum wage cos of the number of hours i put in,

(about five years ago there, were employees to also pay as well as some heavy business costs) there was only some fundraising at one point but two instances at that time  with about a one month gap between them.

and anyone who has run a business will know there's more than one kind of lucrative 🙂 

6 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Glasgow is a city, that's where I live. No idea what you're talking about regarding the single employer or why you think it is appropiate to try and stalk me. I'd urge you to tread carefully or you might find yourself banned from your own former website 

you're the stalker here.

4 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

i got to bite here. What town do you think i live in? 

you should work it out from what i've said, or just check your leccy bill for your address.

Just now, fraybentos1 said:

Ok Mr 35k in 1989 

how much does a qualified tradesman earn today, apart from - much more than you. i was a self employed tradesman on piece work or day rates - very well paid -  £300 a day 7 days a week on one govt contract that i heavily regret.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

£300 a day 7 days a week

a year of that would have come out at £110k

(but i didn't do a year of that just a few months, and other stuff in the other months