T Minus & Counting 2022

oneeye

54 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

Quick question guys...I was a regular poster on this countdown thread for several years, and the only criteria used to be that you could post any pic you wanted as long as it contained the relevant countdown number. I've been away for a couple of years,      (T Day failure blues!) but now I'm back I notice that all the posts are Glastonbury related. Is that the new rule for posting or am I still able to post whatever I like? I used to enjoy finding images that were interesting or a bit special...I'm finding the whole 'Glasto theme' a bit restrictive.

Happy to take your instructions gents 😄

By the way...it's great to be back now I have a ticket and can look forward to it again!!

Dunno, if there was a memo that went round issuing rules for the thread I missed it (aside from making something up I guess). I think the mainly Glastonbury related posts are maybe excitement over the fact its happening and soon, or just luck with the countdown numbers related to Glastonbury subjects. I think anything still goes that has the number in it. Campers, busses, whatever. Course I might be wrong 🙂

Having said that its still nice to find some new obscure graphic that has the right number in and a Glastonbury reference.

Edited by DarrenVonBoathook

30 minutes ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

Dunno, if there was a memo that went round issuing rules for the thread I missed it (aside from making something up I guess). I think the mainly Glastonbury related posts are maybe excitement over the fact its happening and soon, or just luck with the countdown numbers related to Glastonbury subjects. I think anything still goes that has the number in it. Campers, busses, whatever. Course I might be wrong 🙂

Having said that its still nice to find some new obscure graphic that has the right number in and a Glastonbury reference.

Thanks buddy, I'll just freestyle then! 😄

Looking forward to seeing you again mate 🙂 

On 4/9/2022 at 8:35 PM, Pear_Cider said:

Thanks buddy, I'll just freestyle then! 😄

Looking forward to seeing you again mate 🙂 

I think that the only rule is that there are no rules, seems to work for me 😎

• Like 1