Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rufus Gwertigan

Dreams

Recommended Posts

I can't seem to find the old dreams thread so here goes. I dreamt that Paul  on Hindenburg returned from the dead to reform the Weimar Republic. However he had to fight a zombie Hitler in a pool of jelly. I don't know who won as the cat woke me up. What do the panel thinks it means? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd hate to see what the evaluation is of the messed up dreams I had when I was 16-20. There were some thoroughly bizarre ones there.

Most recent was losing my passport in JFK Airport while flying home from a holiday in New York, but I can't quite recall if they let me on the plane or told me I had to live in the airport like Tom Hanks in The Terminal. But that's not quite the scale of some utter lunatic dreams like one I've previously had, or indeed, the one on post one.

Edited by charlierc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My worst dreams simply have to be the ones which involve me being at my old secondary school and being covered in human excrement. It's a reoccurring dream and always occurs during a time of financial hardship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a dream the other day about literally just walking into town and talking to someone, and remarking about how nice it was to be able to do so again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kaosmark2 said:

I had a dream the other day about literally just walking into town and talking to someone, and remarking about how nice it was to be able to do so again.

That's the dream we're all having at the moment, so to speak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to have a couple of recurring anxiety dreams. One is where I have to sit exams, and they usually involve me being absent from class, or missing the exams, or getting lost, etc.

The other is I've forgotten I'm supposed to be looking after something, kittens, sometimes a baby. And I suddenly remember I've forgotten them for days, moved house without them, etc. I always find them alive, but it's a horrible feeling of guilt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got this living nightmare. It's where I'm just existing on planet earth as best I can, and then this fucking bastard virus called Covid - 19 comes along and tries to kill me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I've got this living nightmare. It's where I'm just existing on planet earth as best I can, and then this fucking bastard virus called Covid - 19 comes along and tries to kill me. 

I've had a strange envy this week for people who live in parallel universes that may not exist but where this thing didn't happen and things proceeded as their usual self. And I didn't even enjoy 2019 that much, so it must be shite if I'm in that frame of mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, charlierc said:

I've had a strange envy this week for people who live in parallel universes that may not exist but where this thing didn't happen and things proceeded as their usual self. And I didn't even enjoy 2019 that much, so it must be shite if I'm in that frame of mind.

It's easy to nip in and out of a parallel universe. All you need to do is find the portholes.

Andrew Lloyd Webber is halted on his Yellow Brick Road | Daily ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2020 at 2:31 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

It's easy to nip in and out of a parallel universe. All you need to do is find the portholes.

Andrew Lloyd Webber is halted on his Yellow Brick Road | Daily ...

They seem to be a bit more hidden than they were for Dorothy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2020 at 9:19 PM, charlierc said:

They seem to be a bit more hidden than they were for Dorothy.

They are myriad, and all around us. You just need to know where to look. 

Why do frogs say "ribbit"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...