Ones to Watch in 2020

anditmakesmesmile

Sea Girls: 

It was awesome listening through their discography. They have so many "bangers" for a band of their size, damn do they know how to write a chorus. They are insane live, the way they capture a room's energy is mesmerising. They're the kind of band that was made for touring and playing live. Normally after I see an artist live, my excitement for their music peaks, and I don't listen to them as much, until they release some new songs. After seeing them in Stoke I had the feeling of just wanting to see them as many times as I could, they were just that awesome.

After having numerous festival and gig appearances in 2018 and 2019, and a new EP in the works, I think that 2020 could be their rise to fame. They are playing Mad Cool 2020 in early July so are active in Europe around Glastonbury. I think a slot on the John Peel or even William's Green might be pretty likely.

Beabadoobee:

11 minutes ago, Miyn said:

Sea Girls: 

It was awesome listening through their discography. They have so many "bangers" for a band of their size, damn do they know how to write a chorus. They are insane live, the way they capture a room's energy is mesmerising. They're the kind of band that was made for touring and playing live. Normally after I see an artist live, my excitement for their music peaks, and I don't listen to them as much, until they release some new songs. After seeing them in Stoke I had the feeling of just wanting to see them as many times as I could, they were just that awesome.

After having numerous festival and gig appearances in 2018 and 2019, and a new EP in the works, I think that 2020 could be their rise to fame. They are playing Mad Cool 2020 in early July so are active in Europe around Glastonbury. I think a slot on the John Peel or even William's Green might be pretty likely.

Beabadoobee:

She keeps popping up as a must see