Worthy View Photos

waynewdk

Anyone got any photos of worthy view, ideally Octopad and person Scout tent, others are welcome, if you could label them that would be great, just want to be prepared, still weighing up weather to get camper, Tipi or go in Worthy view, just fancied a change, and never done these, so tonight's research has been Worthy View

In my mind i thinking about space, canopies, being able to stand up ect, thanks in advance, seen a few photos but they didnt say what type they were, all dimension are welcome if anyone knows them

thankyou

I've never stayed at Worthy View, so can't comment on the set up apart from how the hell do you find your tent at 2 in the morning when you're three sheets to the wind, Look at the first photograph here !!!

Also, I know that it's quite a push up hill to the pedestrian gate as I climb it myself to visit Strummerville my favourite Glastonbury stage, which is situated in a cops of trees just west and below said gate.

Ive often wondered how much further you have to walk after going through the gate to get to actual Worthy View site.

On the bright side Strummerville has an excellent cafe selling danishes and the like including proper coffee's open until about 3am

DSC_0372.jpg

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

I've never stayed at Worthy View, so can't comment on the set up apart from how the hell do you find your tent at 2 in the morning when you're three sheets to the wind, Look at the first photograph here !!!

Also, I know that it's quite a push up hill to the pedestrian gate as I climb it myself to visit Strummerville my favourite Glastonbury stage, which is situated in a cops of trees just west and below said gate.

Ive often wondered how much further you have to walk after going through the gate to get to actual Worthy View site.

On the bright side Strummerville has an excellent cafe selling danishes and the like including proper coffee's open until about 3am

DSC_0372.jpg

is this Strummerville in the pic