Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

56 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

New Year, same ticket price! 

Are we taking this as a sign it hasn't sold as well as they had expected? If so then surely were due so new names to shift a few more?

If it was true about them shifting 25k in the first 3 hours I can’t imagine they’ll be struggling.

Unless their plan is to never actually have a big price increase

They’ve let the hype and buzz fall a bit flat I think, we should have some more names by the end of the month so hopefully that shifts a few more! As good as the line up is so far for me I know a few regulars who still aren’t convinced with that’s on offer at the moment 

12 hours ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

They are a pain in the arse with them stupid price changes and constant posting crap on social media. They just look like liars. 

Couldn't agree more. Personally don't think the new social media team is any better than the last one! With these constant 'Price Change Tonight' posts its hard to get excited about anything and gives us no insight into when they'll be announcing anymore names.Usually a price change meant new names on the way but now it just seems to indicate its a new week...

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Couldn't agree more. Personally don't think the new social media team is any better than the last one! With these constant 'Price Change Tonight' posts its hard to get excited about anything and gives us no insight into when they'll be announcing anymore names.Usually a price change meant new names on the way but now it just seems to indicate its a new week...

Its amateur and leaves me worried about the organisation when we get there. 

I have seen lots of Spanish in the comments on Twitter saying they’re having trouble with tickets and getting no reply from any of the social media avenues! And they don’t get many notifications per tweet so they are just ignoring them. Hopefully we get more acts soon rather than 5 posts a day about absolutely nothing

I'm not sure the time based thing is why they aren't increasing prices.  I think they've got a certain number to see at certain prices, and they'll only increase the price once they've sold that many.  It says something like that on the tickets link on the site.  I think all the social media "last chance for tickets" stuff isn't really the case at all, and they are just confusing people by writing it.  Silly really.

Still, phenomenal value to get VIP for 120 at this late stage.  You really can't knock it.

Edited by HappyWednesday

11 minutes ago, HappyWednesday said:

I'm not sure the time based thing is why they aren't increasing prices.  I think they've got a certain number to see at certain prices, and they'll only increase the price once they've sold that many.  It says something like that on the tickets link on the site.  I think all the social media "last chance for tickets" stuff isn't really the case at all, and they are just confusing people by writing it.  Silly really.

Still, phenomenal value to get VIP for 120 at this late stage.  You really can't knock it.

Think the “last chance for tickets at this price” is to try and force people into panic buying, when in reality everyone’s been able to see through it for weeks now.

Bit strange from them.

35 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Think the “last chance for tickets at this price” is to try and force people into panic buying, when in reality everyone’s been able to see through it for weeks now.

Bit strange from them.

Very strange, acts have been out since November now, slim chance of someone coming across it now and it being new to them, but I’ve never organimsed a festival so maybe I’m wrong! Also, y not haven’t tweeted since before Christmas so maybe we should count ourselves lucky that atleast they are trying, just looks worry to us with tickets 😂

3 minutes ago, Paper planes 123 said:

I'm having ticketing problems at the moment, does anyone know a phone number i could ring?

Might sound daft but have you checked your junk emails? As mine got sent to that and I almost deleted it 😅 if not then I’d just suggest hounding the company you brought your ticket off on all social media platforms, that tends to work 

On 1/10/2020 at 7:59 PM, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Does anyone know if theres a separate announcement for south beach? Just had a look at previous years and there was good facts.

Yeah I think there was an announcement for it one year. Usually the names are just thrown in with the big announcement and then closer to the festival they break down which ones are playing south beach! 

How many acts are people expecting next announcement? Do we think they’ll just release that all illusive preliminary poster some people got a glimpse at and be done with it or will they throw plenty at us? I hope we end up with about all of the line up personally as the waiting around last year (only to be let down) killed me 😂 

6 minutes ago, TipToes24 said:

How many acts are people expecting next announcement? Do we think they’ll just release that all illusive preliminary poster some people got a glimpse at and be done with it or will they throw plenty at us? I hope we end up with about all of the line up personally as the waiting around last year (only to be let down) killed me 😂 

If the preliminary poster is true then I imagine they’ll be nothing more added in the next way of big name acts. I’m sure someone said that there is 3 larger names each day which you would presume are the final “headliners” of each day? 

I was hoping that they would increase the ticket prices by now which in turn hopefully lead to bigger bands being booked. Weren't the other band supposed to be mgmt and two door cinema club? 

Edited by Amsy

23 minutes ago, Amsy said:

I was hoping that they would increase the ticket prices by now which in turn hopefully lead to bigger bands being booked. Weren't the other band supposed to be mgmt and two door cinema club? 

Yeah and Biffy Clyro and Sum41. 

Add them 4 to the current lineup and all of a sudden its the best Beni lineup for a number of years, which is made even better when you consider how cheap the tickets are!!!