Benicassim (FIB) 2020

The Toad.

8 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

This is from the 16th to 20th on the website

Screenshot_20200117-215202_Chrome.jpg

That's brilliant Sarah. Thanks for that 🙂.... How many times have you been to beni? ... I'm looking forward to going for the first time 

1 hour ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

When did you get this. Were paying 400 euro for a week. Brilliant I think 

Got that about 2/3 weeks prior to the dates being officially announced. Even 400 for a weeks very good, we were 430 for 6 nights last year and it was definitely worth it. Good atmosphere during the day at the pool and at night, cheap enough drink at the bar as well.

8 minutes ago, Amsy said:

That's brilliant Sarah. Thanks for that 🙂.... How many times have you been to beni? ... I'm looking forward to going for the first time 

This will be my second. I went to mad cool in 2018 and like a previous post said beni is much better with location and logistics. You won't regret it. I'm living for it

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

It would be nice if it does sell out. More money to put back into it and for local business. 

Can’t Have it the same level as red hot chilli pepper in 2017 as I almost had a heart attack that night from queues and lack of space, that car park felt like a matchbox that night 🤣

On 1/18/2020 at 10:29 PM, Sarahwalsh24 said:

I wasnt there that year but was at mad cool in 2018 and I dont think anything would ever be as bad as them ques. Line up better than anything but we all agreed we preferred fib.

I will never return to Mad Cool purely because of how badly organised and managed 2018 was. The lack of sympathy they had for their customers both during and after the festival was enough for me to never return. 

This will be my 9th Beni in a row, and i can say ive never experienced anything like that during my time. 

On 1/18/2020 at 3:12 PM, Sarahwalsh24 said:

It would be nice if it does sell out. More money to put back into it and for local business. 

Like a geek, I checked the festicket website today and tickets have gone up to £100 with booking fee. So they might have sold out their cheaper allocation of tickets and hopefully it means that its closer to selling out...

Edited by Amsy

39 minutes ago, Amsy said:

Like a geek, I checked the festicket website today and tickets have gone up to £100 with booking fee. So they might have sold out their cheaper allocation of tickets and hopefully it means that its closer to selling out...

Hopefully its closer to us getting an announcement Haha. We booked our flights last week so I'm just itching for something to happen now. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sarahwalsh24 said:

Hopefully its closer to us getting an announcement Haha. We booked our flights last week so I'm just itching for something to happen now. 

Haha that too! I'm on Instagram every few hours hoping to hear some more announcements and all they go on about is the bleeding price increase that never happens 😂

24 minutes ago, Amsy said:

Haha that too! I'm on Instagram every few hours hoping to hear some more announcements and all they go on about is the bleeding price increase that never happens 😂

I was thinking it has to be working for them for them to keep doing it. Every time I see it I still believe it like the gullible fool that I am 🤣🤦‍♀️

41 minutes ago, Joshuaharvey79 said:

Where does everyone fly too? And how do you plan to get to Benicàssim from there? Just looking for some advice already got everything else but travel sorted now

Fly into Barcelona, train into the city centre, change platforms then train straight to Beni. Pretty simple really. If you can’t be arsed with trains and want to get to Beni as fast as possible then there are direct flights from Stansted to Castellon.

2 hours ago, Joshuaharvey79 said:

Where does everyone fly too? And how do you plan to get to Benicàssim from there? Just looking for some advice already got everything else but travel sorted now

Been twice and first time flew to barca then train down. Second time went to Valencia and then got train. Valencia was closer & easier.

Just depends what airport you're flying from and whats cheapest for you. Alicante is another option I believe. 

41 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Been twice and first time flew to barca then train down. Second time went to Valencia and then got train. Valencia was closer & easier.

Just depends what airport you're flying from and whats cheapest for you. Alicante is another option I believe. 

Yeah I’m thinking of flying Barca and spending a night there to see the city before getting the train to fib and then spending another night there at the end before flying back

1 hour ago, TipToes24 said:

First two weeks of feb I think, hopefully before Valentine’s Day! I think we’ll get a fair few names this one and it’ll be worth the wait I’m sure  

Think it’ll definitely be before Valentine’s Day. Noticed on insta they liked a comment asking them to announce catfish but probably wouldn’t read into it too much.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:07 PM, jj200 said:

I can't wait for the next band announcement... Which band's are people hoping to see announced? My own wishlist is Courteeners, mgmt, Foster the people, wolf Alice, Jamie xx, Keane, Anderson paak.. I'd surprised if anyone of them end up at beni! Although Jamie xx and courteeners have played in the past, mgmt were also on the provisional poster...