Which Was Your Favorite Year?

JayBeeis

1 hour ago, Fladog said:

1000000000% this was the best year ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shame Slipknot had to pull out at the last minute...

Not sure how to put it into words but this was the last year Reading felt like a rock festival rather than just a festival to go to after exam results.

Not saying it’s changed for the worse, I guess my music tastes have slowed liking & keeping up with new music, but there was a certain energy in the air where at any moment a riot could kick off.

Maybe it was because there was f**k all to do at night.

edit: yeah I was a bit pissed off at the plane towing Slipknots album release date, rubbed salt into the wound. I wasn’t all that fussed until I saw that.

32E49C24-08D8-4CEA-A219-B2287D7C6169.jpeg

Edited by Bisque
  • Like 1

Love looking back at past line up posters some look incredibly strong, be interesting to look back at current line ups in 5-10 years and see what we think. Only been to Reading twice 2014 and 2017 and loved them both, sun out all weekend both times and some strong line ups for me. 2014 was my first proper festival and Paramore, Arctics and Royal Blood probably my highlights. Blink were great to see although they sounded awful.