Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bottonrob

Main Stage

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, JID said:

I’d say 3rd down 18:00-19:00, good hour to bang the hits out

 

yep agreed but also then leaves either a headline or sub slot open!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t see slow readers club on at 4 on Friday if I’m honest far too current to be low down more like a 6 o’clock slot earliest 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bottonrob said:

yep agreed but also then leaves either a headline or sub slot open!

 

Headliners are there no doubt, think there’s only the possibility of a sub being announced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JID said:

Headliners are there no doubt, think there’s only the possibility of a sub being announced.

I’m sticking with my guess that we won’t end up with Shed 7 - James - Ocs as currently shown on the poster.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

I’m sticking with my guess that we won’t end up with Shed 7 - James - Ocs as currently shown on the poster.

Yeah I’d go with that, James maybe but not the other two 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the talk on here around the Chemical Brothers based on anything or was it pure guesswork?

I remember a few people mentioned them.

The reason I ask........

Run dmc are announced on the top line of the poster. Pretty unanimous, everyone says they’re shit but kc have signed them up and they insist on being on the top line.

Couple of months pass and the festival announce the chems as a special guest booking to close off the Saturday night. 

I’m guessing either something like this happens or James already know they are playing an hour and a half. Run Dmc playing a 90 minute headline set to an empty field on the Saturday night seems daft to me. KC ain’t daft. Run dmc could just about cover 60 mins....in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Was the talk on here around the Chemical Brothers based on anything or was it pure guesswork?

I remember a few people mentioned them.

The reason I ask........

Run dmc are announced on the top line of the poster. Pretty unanimous, everyone says they’re shit but kc have signed them up and they insist on being on the top line.

Couple of months pass and the festival announce the chems as a special guest booking to close off the Saturday night. 

I’m guessing either something like this happens or James already know they are playing an hour and a half. Run Dmc playing a 90 minute headline set to an empty field on the Saturday night seems daft to me. KC ain’t daft. Run dmc could just about cover 60 mins....in my opinion.

They will struggle to fill 60 mins, their IOW set was pretty much the 3 songs everyone knows filled with lots of shouting, waffle and shout outs to jam master jay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Smeble said:

and shout outs to jam master jay.

I don't think he can hear. :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JID said:

14 songs doesn’t suggest a headliner performance. 

56929F40-0885-4A61-A9A4-0AC8752993AD.png

Pretty sure they didn’t do that many at IOW, certainly didn’t feel like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×