Sign in to follow this  
eFestivals

new Boomtown Fair forum

I got an email from the lovely peeps at Boomtown suggesting that it gets its own forums ... so here it is. :)

Enjoy!

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I got an email from the lovely peeps at Boomtown suggesting that it gets its own forums ... so here it is. :)

Enjoy!

Can you put Download Festival back in the main list pls. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Enjoy!

Looks like there will be a strong efest represent this year. Could be a busy board :) 

Excellent news. I'm up for chatting about this one. Being a newbie to the festival I am up for most talk about it. Obviously I'll mostly have to shy away from the music side, being a complete spanner in that department! Happy days. :)

Just looked at the line up and I know nothing.. Not a single band /act.... Obviously I do know the Gorillaz and limp bitzket or what ever there called.. But the rest I know nothing 

13 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Just looked at the line up and I know nothing.. Not a single band /act.... Obviously I do know the Gorillaz and limp bitzket or what ever there called.. But the rest I know nothing 

There's lots I don't know but quite a bit I do...

It depends what kind of music you're into - there's some bigger names for each genre, well known and respected by people who are into that genre.

Like Charlotte De Witte, Enrico Sangiuliano for techno.
Shpongle and hypnocoustics for psy trance.
Bugged Out for House
Hospitality for liquid DnB

Mate I'm still back in days of sven vath stu allen ect.. But I'll just bimble around and find something I like..