Thursday addition?

jkb1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what time does it kick off on thrusday?
Id booked a hotel the Thursday thinking we'd be arriving very late after work on the Thursday night, now were leaving lunch time Im wondering if a Thursday ticket would be money better spent (can cancel hotel)

8 minutes ago, amyg1990 said:

what time does it kick off on thrusday?
Id booked a hotel the Thursday thinking we'd be arriving very late after work on the Thursday night, now were leaving lunch time Im wondering if a Thursday ticket would be money better spent (can cancel hotel)

5ish, Thursdays are really quite chilled, few indie bands on, couple of beers and the bonus of being up all set up campwise by the time the carnage happens around you on the Friday!

supposed to be a big announcement at 7 tonight regards thursday addition? 

thought it might just be a By The Rivers Chai Wallahs replacement but this seems like more than that? 

if it is a big one I'd guess that Thursday tickets will fly so if you're thinking I'd purchase before then

6 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

hotpots moved to thursday would be very special !

i bloody hope not.

I'm happy enough with them opening the main stage on the Sunday, means I will be anywhere but the main stage at opening time on the Sunday. I'd possibly even consider the Urine Swamp stage if that was to return from 2014!

26 minutes ago, bottonrob said:

supposed to be a big announcement at 7 tonight regards thursday addition? 

if it is a big one I'd guess that Thursday tickets will fly so if you're thinking I'd purchase before then

ahh thank you for telling me that...ill get onto him :)

12 minutes ago, Port-a-loo Pete said:

I've just heard it's Frank Turder. Next year there'll be a Turder stage where he belts out all of his classics for 4 days straight !!

they are fitting a sprinkler system also just in case the weather is fine for that stage !

still dont understand what folk see in him ...............at all !

I must be in the minority that like Frank. :lol:

Thursday already looks good to me. Any further addition would be a right bonus. 

I would have thought the uptake of Thursday tickets would have been high. It sounds as if it's not. Hopefully that'll give us the chance to get s good pitch for the tent and size the place up before the madness.

Edited by Peanutsinger