T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Just to say that that doesn't look like an Imperial Storm Troopers weapon - so to speak. I could be wrong though.

As I would have absolutely no idea, I took a look &  bow to your superior knowledge of these things. What miffed me tho was the Parachute Action man that came up on same search, I had as a kid, loved it till the strings tangled after a few days & really wanted to post but no number with it :(  Had to make do with a fake storm trooper instead :) 

Some cracker 157s ^^  today.

me1574689-ufo-vintage-hd-a0144.jpg

19 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Just to say that that doesn't look like an Imperial Storm Troopers weapon - so to speak. I could be wrong though.

If I remember correctly (and it's been many years since I saw Star Wars), the Stormtroopers used standard British Army issue Sterling sub-machine guns like this...

sterling-sub-machine-gun-l2a3-mk4-vintag

I remember watching it and thinking, "That's just an SMG!"

41 minutes ago, whisty said:

As I would have absolutely no idea, I took a look &  bow to your superior knowledge of these things. What miffed me tho was the Parachute Action man that came up on same search, I had as a kid, loved it till the strings tangled after a few days & really wanted to post but no number with it :(  Had to make do with a fake storm trooper instead :) 

Some cracker 157s ^^  today.

me1574689-ufo-vintage-hd-a0144.jpg

I don't really have ANY knowledge of the subject as Pear_Cider has politely pointed out. lol :)

Actually, after seeing the gun in your post I looked up images of Imperial Storm Troopers weapons (stop thinking what you are thinking you filthy minded brutes! lol), and realised it's quite tough to nail down exactly what their gun is because there are so many variances out there. Including this plastic version;

Image result for imperial stormtrooper + gun

Which looks like something you'd see in an Ann Summers Sex shop. I know this because I've been in one. I've also been in a far more seedy sex shop where I bought one of these;

I'd better tell you the reason why I bought it, before you change your opinion of me. I bought it as a present for a lady friends 40th birthday. I bought it for two reasons. The first was that it would be a excellent prop to attach a dive computer (like a large watch) which me and my friends had bought her. The second reason is that I had recently discovered that she'd gone to an S & M meetig above a pub in it's function room. She had originally gone there to see somone being fisted. I don't suppose that she knew then that it would lead to her sticking her fist up someone's arse. Nor that she was sitting on a wheeled stool which the arsee (person who had her fist up his arse) would be dragging around the disco floor area, while she laughed herself to tears (apparently).

NOTE - My apologies go out to you if you have read this before.

Found it!! :D

Blaster (Star Wars)

The blaster is a science fictional energy weapon that appears in the Star Wars universe. Lucasfilm defines the blaster as "ranged energized particle weaponry". Many blasters mirror the appearance, functions, components, operation, and usage of real life firearms. They are also said to be able to be modified with certain add-ons and attachments, with Han Solo's blaster being said to be illegally modified to provide greater damage without increasing power consumption.

The design of the blaster is based on the real-life Sterling sub-machine gun used by the armed forces of the United Kingdom over the second half of the 20th century, with changes made by the filmmakers such as alterations to the magazine.

StormTrooper_Blaster.jpg

Edited by Pear_Cider

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I don't really have ANY knowledge of the subject as Pear_Cider has politely pointed out. lol :)

Actually, after seeing the gun in your post I looked up images of Imperial Storm Troopers weapons (stop thinking what you are thinking you filthy minded brutes! lol), and realised it's quite tough to nail down exactly what their gun is because there are so many variances out there. Including this plastic version;

Image result for imperial stormtrooper + gun

Which looks like something you'd see in an Ann Summers Sex shop. I know this because I've been in one. I've also been in a far more seedy sex shop where I bought one of these;

I'd better tell you the reason why I bought it, before you change your opinion of me. I bought it as a present for a lady friends 40th birthday. I bought it for two reasons. The first was that it would be a excellent prop to attach a dive computer (like a large watch) which me and my friends had bought her. The second reason is that I had recently discovered that she'd gone to an S & M meetig above a pub in it's function room. She had originally gone there to see somone being fisted. I don't suppose that she knew then that it would lead to her sticking her fist up someone's arse. Nor that she was sitting on a wheeled stool which the arsee (person who had her fist up his arse) would be dragging around the disco floor area, while she laughed herself to tears (apparently).

NOTE - My apologies go out to you if you have read this before.

I think I live a very sheltered life - and I'm rather glad that I do.