Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

Just now, McCallion said:

I hope they go all in for the Saturday and make it an abhorrent early 2000's pop punk nostalgia brawl! I'm thinking Sum 41, Jimmy Eat World, Paramore. Pretend I'm 14 again! Hahaha

Haha.... I agree.... too late to pull out now. Some ppl will be furious, let em go and lie down for a nap or maybe have a little cry. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Mar2190 said:

Is Fleddy Melculy a real band? If so I need to hear this

Yes a post hardcore band singing in flemish about everyday problems. (Vegan People, nightshops,  People Who wear metallica shirts but dont know the band, ...) a bit a joke version of metal but they get some airtime around here :)

5 minutes ago, reaper said:

Yes a post hardcore band singing in flemish about everyday problems. (Vegan People, nightshops,  People Who wear metallica shirts but dont know the band, ...) a bit a joke version of metal but they get some airtime around here :)

A crazy belgian band who is terrific on stage.

Edited by gunther Mickey

49 minutes ago, Gossard said:

Talking about Belgian acts, where are K's Choise? In my 8 times at RW, I've never seen them.....

Sarah lives in the US. There was a new album in 2015, I think the most 'rock' album since their early years.
Last month they re-released 'Not an Addict' as a duet with Skin from Skunk Anansie.
Don't know if they gonna tour again but RW is unlikely. 

13 hours ago, daz-riggers said:

stoned people on the campsite tend to be bothersome? By God, I hope that kind of attitude is rare at this festival - you seem like a right bore! hahaha If most people are like you me and my neighbours at RW aren't gonna get along... 

Yeah, like people who don't do drugs are bore people. Beautiful view of society you got there.
Any idea on what campsite you are?

7 minutes ago, jlillycrop said:

Regular camping now on sale!!

Just reading that now. If regular campsites have access to the Hive entertainment zone then what is the benefit of hive camping if you are bringing your own tent etc. Is it closer to the main arena than A1, A3, C7?

Edited by Antbot89

11 minutes ago, micvet said:

Yeah, like people who don't do drugs are bore people. Beautiful view of society you got there.
Any idea on what campsite you are?

get real dude ... he never said anyone was a bre he is saying that if he goes back at 2am and stays up drinking or whatever playing music til morning that people aren't going to bitch and whine... I hate people who go camping at festivals and think it's lights out after the headliner!!!!

I'm gonna sound like a complete air head but what is the language barrier at Rock Werchter like? I assume the main language is Dutch but I know the only other time I was in Belgium there was a lot of French spoken. Is it a bit like the Netherlands where people seem to prefer you to speak English? I like trying my best at a new language but to be honest it just seemed to annoy the Germans at Rock Am Ring.

2 minutes ago, Skankhunt42 said:

get real dude ... he never said anyone was a bre he is saying that if he goes back at 2am and stays up drinking or whatever playing music til morning that people aren't going to bitch and whine... I hate people who go camping at festivals and think it's lights out after the headliner!!!!

I can read 'dude'