Lineup 2018

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I think King Krule is likely to get a mid-high NME slot (~4th down or something). Dunno who the second is so can't help there, I'm afraid.

i'm really hoping king krule plays this year, missed out on seeing him on his tour last year he sold out so fast lol. cosmo is up and coming, not that big but i'd of hoped for him to be one of the smaller artists playing even if it is a long shot and wishful thinking

Just now, Lukie74 said:

I feel like such an outsider when some comments are made and I have no idea if it's genuine hate or sarcasm 

It took me a couple months to figure out lol. None of what’s said is intentionally attacking someone or anything like that, it’s mostly sarcasm and shouldn’t be taken seriously. I haven’t exactky witnessed anyone hold a grudge to what’s been said before. 

1 minute ago, danz026 said:

I see to have pissed some people off. I'm sorry.

Don’t worry about it, I don’t know about other people but I’m just joking around. Don’t take it to heart, not everyone has the same opinions and it’s fun to have a bit of banter with it.

1 minute ago, Jayvk said:

It took me a couple months to figure out lol. None of what’s said is intentionally attacking someone or anything like that, it’s mostly sarcasm and shouldn’t be taken seriously. I haven’t exactky witnessed anyone hold a grudge to what’s been said before. 

What I'm saying to Dan isn't sarcasm.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, beanman55 said:

i'm really hoping king krule plays this year, missed out on seeing him on his tour last year he sold out so fast lol. cosmo is up and coming, not that big but i'd of hoped for him to be one of the smaller artists playing even if it is a long shot and wishful thinking

To be fair if he fits R&L genre/audience-wise then there's no reason he couldn't be on the FR or BBC Intro Stage or something. I haven't heard of half the acts on there when they're announced.

1 minute ago, Jayvk said:

Don’t worry about it, I don’t know about other people but I’m just joking around. Don’t take it to heart, not everyone has the same opinions and it’s fun to have a bit of banter with it.

Ha it's all good. In all seriousness though, would love to see Arctics AND Foos, but I can't see that happening. Royal Blood I saw at Ally Pally in November and they were unreal so sign me up for another round, Kendrick would at least motivate some of my mates to come along (I'd probably go watch the NME headliner that night tbh). 

2 minutes ago, danz026 said:

Ha it's all good. In all seriousness though, would love to see Arctics AND Foos, but I can't see that happening. Royal Blood I saw at Ally Pally in November and they were unreal so sign me up for another round, Kendrick would at least motivate some of my mates to come along (I'd probably go watch the NME headliner that night tbh). 

Go watch the main stage headliner and discover a good artist imho

1 minute ago, danz026 said:

Yeah fair enough mate, would be great to see Foos, would love round two with RB as you said, and Kendrick is one of my all time favourites so I’m really hoping for him. With the headliners we’ve been considering, even if there’s a few different to the ones we’ve been saying, as long as one or two are there it should be a good year.

6 minutes ago, Jayvk said:

Joking???? About the best band ever The Hunna? We would never do such a thing.... :P

1 minute ago, TheAM's said:

the hunna are quite good though, from my experience you can mosh to every song but one

I’m sorry but a few people jumping around to some light repetitive indie isn’t really the best mosh, or even a mosh at all really.

Edited by Jayvk