How do I contact Neil!?

thenavyone

30 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

The forum admin dude? It's about the efestivals competition for tickets 

Ooh I hope you've won! He should see the tag and respond :) would be good to see someone win them deserving! Huge congrats if so!!!!

15 minutes ago, rubenz said:

That email I posted is the right one! 

Whoops sorry missed that as on phone feeding a baby, I'll email now thanks so much!

I'm not the winner but my best friend is. But I got her a ticket in the secret resale so I'm wondering if she can gift them to someone on here? She thinks it's too late though as they've drawn another winner maybe? :( annoyingly I've been at a wedding in the country with no signal of any sort all weekend!

1 minute ago, thenavyone said:

Whoops sorry missed that as on phone feeding a baby, I'll email now thanks so much!

I'm not the winner but my best friend is. But I got her a ticket in the secret resale so I'm wondering if she can gift them to someone on here? She thinks it's too late though as they've drawn another winner maybe? :( annoyingly I've been at a wedding in the country with no signal of any sort all weekend!

The one who didn't reply to claim them? I think they were trying to contact the winner last week. I think the prize is non transferable from the terms and conditions x 

If I remember rightly, Neil did mention drawing a new winner today last night, but he had to speak to Scottie. I don't think she'd have been able to gift it anyway, but I'm not sure.

I was right :D The winner had got a ticket in the resale. Double congrats :party:

Yeh she's an idiot and didn't check her email!!? Then when she told me about it (sat) I didn't get the texts until i got back to Bristol this afternoon! Grr! 

That's a shame if that's in the t&cs but it makes sense I guess...means they can't be sold on?

2 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

Yeh she's an idiot and didn't check her email!!? Then when she told me about it (sat) I didn't get the texts until i got back to Bristol this afternoon! Grr! 

That's a shame if that's in the t&cs but it makes sense I guess...means they can't be sold on?

At least she's got a ticket though from the secret resale, that's amazing luck to get both! I have a feeling it would just be redrawn if that were the case x ps. Tell her to share some lucky dust :rofl:

Edited by cb4747

Just now, thenavyone said:

Well for us without tickets she's still a very, very lucky girl as she won the secret resale lottery. :)

I got her a ticket in the resale, I reckon that counts as my luck haha! I'm still hoping to get @stone circle a ticket too by some chance! I was hoping this could have been it but it sounds like (from my friend) a new winner has been drawn which it's probably fairer!

Edited by thenavyone

13 minutes ago, thenavyone said:

I got her a ticket in the resale, I reckon that counts as my luck haha! I'm still hoping to get @stone circle a ticket too by some chance! I was hoping this could have been it but it sounds like (from my friend) a new winner has been drawn which it's probably fairer!

You seem to have a most admirable attitude to it :)  Tickets can be an emotive business, especially this near to the festival.

1 hour ago, thenavyone said:

I am so very touched to come accross this thread. I helped out @thenavyone along with over 100 others buy/sell campervan passes in 2014. It took up all my time for 2 months but resulted in  many people being happy. Thank you again @thenavyone for thinking of me! :)

10 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Can anyone remember Scott's handle? I think he's been dealing with the competition.

Edit: calling @5co77ie!

Scott's been away at a fest, and has also been dealing with everything about the comp. He's been accessing emails over the weekend and doing whatever has needed doing with the comp.

My knowledge of it is limited to seeing the emails in reply to those he's sent, which isn't enough for me to know the full details of everyrthing Scott's done around it.

8 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

I am so very touched to come accross this thread. I helped out @thenavyone along with over 100 others buy/sell campervan passes in 2014. It took up all my time for 2 months but resulted in  many people being happy. Thank you again @thenavyone for thinking of me! :)

That's why I really want to help get you there! To me, what you did last year with the Campervan tickets encapsulates the festival attitude so much. I really hope we manage to get you there! 

29 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Scott's been away at a fest, and has also been dealing with everything about the comp. He's been accessing emails over the weekend and doing whatever has needed doing with the comp.

My knowledge of it is limited to seeing the emails in reply to those he's sent, which isn't enough for me to know the full details of everyrthing Scott's done around it.

Fab thanks Neil, I tried Scott. I think it's too late but worth a punt.

Edited by thenavyone