A change of address query.

Yoghurt on a Stick

1 hour ago, Charm said:

You can change the address on your registration from this link, they will send you an email with a link to edit your details. 
Charm x

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

Cheers Charm :)  That's a great bit of news as I was expecting to have to go through all sorts of nasty mind bending processes in order to resolve the situation.

Hope you are having a fab weekend.

29 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Cheers Charm :)  That's a great bit of news as I was expecting to have to go through all sorts of nasty mind bending processes in order to resolve the situation.

Hope you are having a fab weekend.

Lovely thanks, just cracked open some Easter eggs, yum.  Thought you might not be able to make it to Glastonbury this year, does this mean it's on, if so happy days.
Charm x

1 hour ago, Charm said:

Lovely thanks, just cracked open some Easter eggs, yum.  Thought you might not be able to make it to Glastonbury this year, does this mean it's on, if so happy days.
Charm x

Hello Charm.

A very dear friend called around to our house last night and said he'd pay the balance off on our tickets. So, yes we are going to the ball. Fantastic news, and, yes, as you say, happy days. Did you get your mirror with the lights yet? :)

9 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Charm.

A very dear friend called around to our house last night and said he'd pay the balance off on our tickets. So, yes we are going to the ball. Fantastic news, and, yes, as you say, happy days. Did you get your mirror with the lights yet? :)

Thats fab news, what a wonderful friend.  The mirror has arrived and is waiting to be tested out, excellent suggestion, thanks Yog. 
Charm x

I would call see to check after you have changed your address on the website, I did it a few years ago and they still delivered to my old address, luckily I only moved from the top to the ground floor and my postman knew me. Best to make sure though. 

On 25 March 2016 at 8:39 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

My wife's registration is at her old flat which will be sold by the time the tickets are sent out ie we may not be able to get access to the ticket. Can we change the address that the ticket is sent to when we pay off the balance?

Hey Yog, was just checking my see tickets order and noticed there is an option to change the address there also, probably best to change this too. This is the link, they will send an email with your order details. 
Charm x

https://m.seetickets.com/customerservice/#order-tracker

On 26/03/2016 at 11:08 PM, Lou1983 said:

I would call see to check after you have changed your address on the website, I did it a few years ago and they still delivered to my old address, luckily I only moved from the top to the ground floor and my postman knew me. Best to make sure though. 

Thank you  Lou1983. I'll give that a bash.

On 28/03/2016 at 1:10 PM, Charm said:

Hey Yog, was just checking my see tickets order and noticed there is an option to change the address there also, probably best to change this too. This is the link, they will send an email with your order details. 
Charm x

https://m.seetickets.com/customerservice/#order-tracker

Hello Charm. Thank you for that. I can't give it a go now because I haven't got the sense I was born at this moment in time. Will process this data at a later time and act accordingly. Thank you for your guidance.

Just in case any has festival and campervan passes ordered / paid for, they will need to change the address on both orders, they are not tied together.

SEE tickets also said to make sure the correct address is used at the time of paying the deposits, so maybe there is something that can be changed or selected then. I can never remember the process each year!

We will know for sure in just over 48 hours:)

I'd like to think you can change the delivery address right up to them being sent out, we may be moving house in May, not definite yet so can't change the address on payment day.

what method is used for sending them, would a Royal Mail post divert work?