Over 35's only dissertation survey.

Tranquility of Solitude

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I close off my survey, I have a few things I would like to say. Firstly, my sincere and heartfelt gratitude to all of those who took part. I know many of you still completed it (197 at last count) even though your results would not be taken into consideration due to the 100 rule. I would have had to pay to collect more than 100 responses, and I'm from Scotland so that wasn't ever going to happen.

Secondly, for those of you who provided feedback, again, I thank you, but where you pointed out the shortcomings in my survey, I shall respond in the style of my teenage daughter... the bits in bold are the only sections of this speech my middle aged ear can pick up....

".... and shuttlep was like where's the glade option and I was like eh? and giantkate was like no other for toilets and food and I was like its only bants kate and congpowers was like you forgot la grand bouffe and I was like face slap moment and wherethewildthingsare was like I use both types of loo and I was like thats what nearest point of relief meant just chillax ok it was all just bants you know......"

Or - because it was fake after all - perhaps Thom Yorke puts it better. It wears him out, it wears him out.

Lastly, lip balm - some advice from one who knows. (although at your age you should know better). The careless sharing of lip balm, and other bodily secretions, can lead to all sorts of complex problems in later life.

Like teenagers.

13 hours ago, dingbat2 said:

Can there be a version with larger print please?

Great survey, just needed a question about why the festival isn't as good as it used to be, to get an even better picture of us crusty old farts

Yeah, a really leading question such as:

Glastonbury isn't as good as it used to be back in the day because:

1 it's full of under 35s peeing in hedges

2 They don't know what a decent drug is these days

3 we don't need no dissertations

4 There was only 2 Radiohead albums to chose from so life was much simpler

5 err, I've forgotten what the question was

I was having a shit night at work last night (I'm trying to quit smoking, so am stuck spending my lunchbreak in the soul-less desert of the damned that is the break room) when I came across this survey.  It proper cheered me up, thanks.

I have never understood lip balm.  When I get back from a festival I feel that having lips like the surface of Mars is a souvenir, along with my sunburned neck, filthy hair and wild staring eyes.

I did your survey for you... The only one that got me was food!!! If and when I do eat something... Would have to be Pieminister! Which i believe another non-local company had! been giving priority!

Edited by jamiejc