Primavera Sound 2016

DanielM17

48 minutes ago, Float said:

Hey guys,
If anyone is planning on arriving in Barcelona early for the festival (or for the Coldplay show prior to it), I am selling a dorm bed at the great UrbanyGO hostel May 26-28th. Selling at half the price at the time (£22 for both nights) which would be much less than half of the price on those dates now!

Let me know is anyone is interested :)

That's a coincidence. My two favourite bands are Coldplay and Drive Like Jehu...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Few questions from this newcomer to Primavera (again):

Are you able to pick up a wristband at Wednesday at a venue like Sala Apolo or only at the festival site? And do you need the wristband to visit te shows? Suuns and White Fence are acts I'd like to see and it would definitely get rid off some clashes at Thursday :)

5 minutes ago, neontiger8 said:

Few questions from this newcomer to Primavera (again):

Are you able to pick up a wristband at Wednesday at a venue like Sala Apolo or only at the festival site? And do you need the wristband to visit te shows? Suuns and White Fence are acts I'd like to see and it would definitely get rid off some clashes at Thursday :)

Last year's instructions:

The collection of full festival tickets and their exchange for bracelets and 
access cards will be possible at the Parc del Fòrum from Monday 25th until 
Saturday 30th May.

It will NOT be possible to exchange tickets at the Sala Apolo, at La [2] de 
Apolo, at BARTS, or at BARTS Club.

4 minutes ago, neontiger8 said:

Very clear, thank you! Do you happen to know if you need a bracelet to get in or just the festivalticket?

Page (http://www.primaverasound.es/primaveraCiutatClubs) says: ACCESS WILL BE LIMITED EXCLUSIVELY TO HOLDERS OF PRIMAVERA SOUND 2016 FULL FESTIVAL TICKET

However Last year's Interpol gig at the Sala Apolo required:

To get into this concert, it will be necessary to show the Primavera Sound full festival bracelet or the ticket if you have not exchanged it yet.

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Def recommend getting the bracelet and card as early as possible - don't want to be queuing on Thursday towards the evening when you can pick it up before with no queue.

Yeah exactly, I would definitely pick it up on Wednesday if our plane landed earlier. I won't be arriving until 9pm. If I could pick it up at Sala Apolo it would be very convenient, but going to pick the bracelet up at the forum before... I don't know if I'll be in the mood for it. If we pick it up on Thursday, we'll make sure to be early so it won't be too crowded.

6 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I've often picked it up on Thursday at 4pm and then returned later. I'd just get there early. Can always take it easy at the site if need to pace yourself.

Sorry if I'm out of topic, I haven't followed all the dialogue. 

But this year, the exchange of ticket with bracelet on Thursday, will start at 12.00. It is obvious in my opinion, since there are dj sets at beach stage at that time

21 minutes ago, tiffpietiff said:

Just out of interest, what's the deal with someone using someone else's tickets? We've got a (female) no-show this year so have given the ticket to another (male) friend. Will they be able to just use them or do we need to do something first?

In the past it's been absolutely fine. To cover yourself I would get a picture of their passport to show (and maybe a short note to explain) but you probably only need this for VIP if at all.

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Does it seem like there won't be a concert at 5pm or so this year on the Thursday? In a way I'd be pleased as too much other good stuff going on then... 

Anyone think they'll put someone on at the same time as Todd Terje? Gonna be rammed.

6 hours ago, branvan said:

but where exactly is this information desk on the Parc del Forum Site? it's the one inside and not outside, correct?:

I thought it was outside the festival, but apparently it's inside the festival itself by the Ray Ban? Which is a dangerous place to do Hidden Stage tickets since it's so far from the gates that people will surely be stampeding and ripping off people that queued earlier than them. And hundreds, if not thousands, of people will be waiting for the gates to open so they can run inside and camp at the main stage for Radiohead. Really hope the organizers reconsider this so nobody gets trampled. 

Edited by Bort

Hi folks, not posted on Efests for ages, but this will be my 4th Primavera (went 2011, 12, and 13) and I have to say the lineup is beyond insane. Thankfully the set times will let me see most of the bands I wanted to, yos.

In the times I've been I have never made it in to the Hidden stage, I would like to get in for Lee Renaldo and Bob Mould this year, is it easy enough to get tickets for this?

Any questions otherwise I can probably help. 2 weeks to go!

5 hours ago, Rio said:

Hi folks, not posted on Efests for ages, but this will be my 4th Primavera (went 2011, 12, and 13) and I have to say the lineup is beyond insane. Thankfully the set times will let me see most of the bands I wanted to, yos.

In the times I've been I have never made it in to the Hidden stage, I would like to get in for Lee Renaldo and Bob Mould this year, is it easy enough to get tickets for this?

Any questions otherwise I can probably help. 2 weeks to go!

Depends on the size of the act, you're better getting there first thing to make sure you're in with a chance of getting one.

Only made it in once, that was for Girlband, wasn't ticketed for them. Any other time we've failed miserably :D

Wish they'd bin this stage and just put the acts on the normal stages 

Primavera fever has just hit our household!

Missus is planning and packing outfits, the timetable/clashes have been finalised and ticked off and the playlist has been on constantly the last few days 

Our 5th time and a mates making his trip for his first.

Now fingers crossed we can all make it right through to the end of DJ Coco's set on Sunday morning  and watch the sun rise ;)

See you there! 

Edited by Tilted

10 hours ago, Bort said:

I thought it was outside the festival, but apparently it's inside the festival itself by the Ray Ban? Which is a dangerous place to do Hidden Stage tickets since it's so far from the gates that people will surely be stampeding and ripping off people that queued earlier than them. And hundreds, if not thousands, of people will be waiting for the gates to open so they can run inside and camp at the main stage for Radiohead. Really hope the organizers reconsider this so nobody gets trampled. 

No one is going to get trampled, it's a massive site and people are civilised - that's crazy scaremongering.

And very few people will in practice want to camp from 4pm til 10.30pm at one stage.

i hoped there would be an Information desk at the new Beach area where you could get the hidden stage tickets early from 12h and then would have the possibility to see the concerts in town or be in time in the auditori for the start of the concert at 16.00h.

because of the massive Suede/Daughter/c+c=maxigross clash, i'm missing c+c=maxigross on the forum site, and in the town i can't see them because i have to get the ticket for Lush...

2 minutes ago, branvan said:

i hoped there would be an Information desk at the new Beach area where you could get the hidden stage tickets early from 12h and then would have the possibility to see the concerts in town or be in time in the auditori for the start of the concert at 16.00h.

because of the massive Suede/Daughter/c+c=maxigross clash, i'm missing c+c=maxigross on the forum site, and in the town i can't see them because i have to get the ticket for Lush...

That's a good idea although I suspect whatever decision has been made has already been taken. On Lush, there is clearly going to be more demand than supply so I would be mentally prepared for not being able to get a ticket.