Yo! Sneak in 15

sneaker

Here we go 2015.

This will be the 4th year of sneaking in.

The thrill is just awesome.

No jumping fences.

No bribing tractors.

No wristband swaps.

No mates-in-high places.

No creeping in the mud.

No dangerous activity

No drug smuggling

2 mins of simple thrill and yo... in the festival!!!!

Best of luck to everyone else who sneaks in.

Only problem with the sneak is that we can't take tons of luggage and food. I like to hang out round the Greenpeace area and buy my food there. (I can afford the prices because I did not spend 100's on the ticket)

Why do I do it?... To answer that I can only advise that you try it yourself... and then you will understand.

I can afford the ticket, and I try every year to buy one, but have not been lucky for the past 4 years, so I have to sneak.

It would be great to meet up and swap stories with other sneakers, but I just don't know how that could be done without security catching us.

Good luck buddies !

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know why you got a negative old son .....good luck to ya ...i camp up row mead as close to the front as we can ask around for me or look for my flag and youll find me and have a chat ..G

festival Freak,

Nope, never walked in through lax security.

Always a very well planned method, and a huge amount of work beforehand.

hey, its fun.

I'm not robbing anyone because all the tickets are sold, so I'm just a little extra. Every year I try for a ticket, and every year I am unlucky.

I love the festival. I go for the fun, the circus, the crazy one man shows, the happy people, the late night weird shows in the random places. I dont do drugs. I dont get pissed. I'm a 50+ family man who just enjoys stuff, and my kids think I'm crazy and cool.

Its the one time of the year when I can feel like a rebel, get away from my desk and enjoy... please don't diss me for that.

Cheers,

Good luck to all old men like me looking for a Glastonbury thrill :)

Here we go 2015.

No jumping fences.

No bribing tractors.

No wristband swaps.

No mates-in-high places.

No creeping in the mud.

No dangerous activity

No drug smuggling

Only problem with the sneak is that we can't take tons of luggage and food. I like to hang out round the Greenpeace area and buy my food there. (I can afford the prices because I did not spend 100's on the ticket)

Why do I do it?... To answer that I can only advise that you try it yourself... and then you will understand.

I can afford the ticket, and I try every year to buy one, but have not been lucky for the past 4 years, so I have to sneak.

It would be great to meet up and swap stories with other sneakers, but I just don't know how that could be done without security catching us.

Good luck buddies !

Is that you Michael?

Norther Monkey.. Sorry not Mike, but if he does the same I would like to meet him.

Phil.. nope I work for the NHS!

Hugh.. I will buy you a cuppa at the 50p cafe.

Spindles.. I don't know baggie4roses ????

bennyboi.. oh how i wish I could tell you.. If I see you at Glasto I will tell you. This may be my last year of doing it.. so then I will write a full account for all to see.

Slugworth... Think, think, think hard and simple...

Here we go 2015.

No jumping fences.

No bribing tractors.

No wristband swaps.

No mates-in-high places.

No creeping in the mud.

No dangerous activity

No drug smuggling

Good luck buddies !

Don't forget some Kitkats... er I mean Twixes..

Edited by Starchild771

Starchild.. respect to you, you're a legend.

Kitkats solve all problems and are an internationally recognised currency for barter and bribes. (aside from the Nestle issues).

Stock up now.

Just seen your edit.. Twixes...ethically not as bad, but just a tad too complicated with that gooey toffee. :)

Edited by sneaker

Untz... you made you laugh!!

yep.. those milk tractors are LOUD and they always seem to stop exactly by your tent, and if you do want milk you can never find enough loose change and get out of bed in time to catch the tractor.

PS: bribe the tractor with "Smith & Allan Super Tractor Oil Universal" its like catnip for tractors, they go wild for it, brumm!