Terence99

Secret resales 2015

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

Yep - saw it last week and decided they knew bugger all, like we do, and carried on waiting and hoping.

9 minutes ago, bennyk said:

its all good for you

It is indeed... Just takes a hell of a long time. I don't dare to be on the tube before 6.15pm though....(no intention of being in the office that long today; my mind is purely focused on this bloody not so secret secret resale) 

Just now, zozzieb said:

Is that official then? Or Somerset live stirring the pot again

It started life as an article saying there was a chance of tickets via follow that page. then when they received a bunch of info from the festival but also some industrious folk in here winding them up, they edited it to tell the opposite story as it is now.

1 minute ago, zozzieb said:

Is that official then? Or Somerset live stirring the pot again

Look, it's what they say every year and it's not wrong - at the moment there are no tickets available. This does not mean that tickets will not come available, just that there are none now. If the festival tweeted none will be coming available I'd call it a day.

Just got home after my first day in 2 weeks not by a laptop, have I missed much? Was in a place with absolutely no signal when I checked my phone to see 2 checkpage alerts from earlier and had a mild panic to say the least!

Just now, Beaver89 said:

It started life as an article saying there was a chance of tickets via follow that page. then when they received a bunch of info from the festival but also some industrious folk in here winding them up, they edited it to tell the opposite story as it is now.

Oops my bad then sorry guys :o keep checking back here hoping to see lots of happy/relieved people. I remember the stress of the secret sale last year. Wasn't successful but then got to glasto with oxfam! Managed to bag tix in October this year though thankfully. Just waiting by the side lines to cheer you all on this year :rolleyes:

Just now, RayC said:

Just got home after my first day in 2 weeks not by a laptop, have I missed much? Was in a place with absolutely no signal when I checked my phone to see 2 checkpage alerts from earlier and had a mild panic to say the least!

Penguins, beavers, koalas and heart attacks just about covers the last 20 pages. Oh and a massive cockwomble.

• Upvote 1

Offiically, as with every other year, yes there are no more tickets available but I'd be extremely surprised if there wasn't a surprise small resale or two between now and mid June.

Even 200 tickets at £200 would be worth selling, that;s a large chunk of charity cash.

5 minutes ago, RayC said:

Nope - alerts were tipi sale and sold out again.  Earlier there was a large eyeful of beaver, then the knob came out, and there was a few practice celebrations. 

Edited by p.pete
  • Upvote 1

Just now, rumpola said:

Penguins, beavers, koalas and heart attacks just about covers the last 20 pages. Oh and a massive cockwomble.

Haha, no knobs for a change?

• Upvote 1

Just now, p.pete said:

Nope - alerts were tipi sale and sold out again.  Earlier there was a large eyeful of beaver earlier, then the knob came out, and there was a few practice celebrations. 

awesome synopsis

Just now, RayC said:

Haha, no knobs for a change?

There was one but I think he's been banned....

• Upvote 1

Just now, Redwinevino said:

Isn't 5 the deadline?

#thereisnodeadline

but it's what we have arbitrarily satisfied ourselves is the deadline.

1 minute ago, minxy21 said:

Back from appt, have I missed anything ?

have a guess

2 minutes ago, minxy21 said:

Back from appt, have I missed anything ?

We love penguins.

Beavers are cool.

Turkeys and pigs need feeding.

Tipi's came and went.

It will happen.

Soon

Hopefully.

Maybe.

Perhaps.

Koalas are cuddly.

Smurfs are blue.

• Upvote 5