Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I think people should understand this isn't just an easy ticket into the festival. It's a complete lifestyle change and would involve a LOT of hard graft. 

And I should add that they don't just attend Glastonbury, it means going to other events, private, corporate and other festivals. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

And I should add that they don't just attend Glastonbury, it means going to other events, private, corporate and other festivals. 

I know.  A complete lifestyle change but I'm definitely interested.  I'll maybe contact them.

4 minutes ago, AnniMB said:

I know.  A complete lifestyle change but I'm definitely interested.  I'll maybe contact them.

If they had a better mobile connection at Glasto you could wire the cinema up to Netflix..... Not much effort in that

Just now, Jennings74 said:

If they had a better mobile connection at Glasto you could wire the cinema up to Netflix..... Not much effort in that

It's quite tricky with what you can show as you need licences and permission to show certain things to larger groups of people. There's a lot of background to it. 

4 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I was considering it but I'm already a shareholder and run a business with my dad. Got enough on my plate unfortunately! 

i guess you'd need to run it as a co-operative or a limited company with clear responsibilities to share the load.  It wouldn't make tons of money but as long as everyone appreciated that, and was willing to do the work.

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

It's quite tricky with what you can show as you need licences and permission to show certain things to larger groups of people. There's a lot of background to it. 

Just show out of copyright black and white movies 

Just now, Jennings74 said:

Keep those kinda films private :nono:

Not those kinds of movies!  No I do actually make little movies of my dogs and while I'm out and about, I love playing around with filming and editing, more arty than blog-style though. Had a Youtube last year whilst I worked for Lush and did filming of bath bombs and stuff.

30 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I think people should understand this isn't just an easy ticket into the festival. It's a complete lifestyle change and would involve a LOT of hard graft. 

Right now that seems a lot more attractive than endlessly re sizing 100's of images :blink: my brain feels like it's dribbling out of my ears!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Not those kinds of movies!  No I do actually make little movies of my dogs and while I'm out and about, I love playing around with filming and editing, more arty than blog-style though. Had a Youtube last year whilst I worked for Lush and did filming of bath bombs and stuff.

I've funded a Hollywood movie via Kickstarter 'Adam Rifkin's Directirs Cut' but they can't find a distributor. It's done a few film festivals in America but no one wants it :(

I'll never get to see my name on the silver screen now