TITP 2016

thewayiam

I don't think T will happen. They aren't going to do R&L, T, Glasto and Wembley Shows. Glasto is the non payout, Wembley will fly anyway, I think Murrayfield will be rescheduled when a better plan is I'm place and they'll take less money to to R&L. It's not how it normally happens but if they can book Green Day when at Emirates as well who would have had to take a less headline R&L fee then Foo's can easily be done.

At the moment I'd opt for FATM, Calvin Harris, Blur and Coldplay. If they do any earlier fests then Muse could be an option.

My point was kinda that doing Glasto/Wembley rules them out for R&L imo, as they very very rarely share headliners so Murrayfield or T would be the option for Scotland, but Murrayfield is probably more likely yes.

If it isn't them, then it depends on what Blur's plans are (i.e. To still be touring next year), if Muse do stadiums or not or if Coldplay even decide to tour this next album unlike the last one. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was kinda that doing Glasto/Wembley rules them out for R&L imo, as they very very rarely share headliners so Murrayfield or T would be the option for Scotland, but Murrayfield is probably more likely yes.

If it isn't them, then it depends on what Blur's plans are (i.e. To still be touring next year), if Muse do stadiums or not or if Coldplay even decide to tour this next album unlike the last one.

Oh indeed it does depend on plans. Coldplay will tour the next album as Chris said when prompted about Stadiums by Zane a while ago that eventually yes.

Blur I think would have made a hint last night I'd that was it for the UK. I think there is heavily more chance should they do an arena your soon in 2016 of Muse doing T then Foo's. So I guess you put it as FATM, Calvin, Blur, Muse/Coldplay. If it was Muse, I'd have a much stronger feeling of them doing IOW as well than Reading, it'll be Blur for T/Reading as that is what opens for them next year.

Oh indeed it does depend on plans. Coldplay will tour the next album as Chris said when prompted about Stadiums by Zane a while ago that eventually yes.

Blur I think would have made a hint last night I'd that was it for the UK. I think there is heavily more chance should they do an arena your soon in 2016 of Muse doing T then Foo's. So I guess you put it as FATM, Calvin, Blur, Muse/Coldplay. If it was Muse, I'd have a much stronger feeling of them doing IOW as well than Reading, it'll be Blur for T/Reading as that is what opens for them next year.

Going with that logic:

Mumfords, Flo/Calvin, Muse

If Blur are around next summer for festivals TITP/Bestival would be my guesses, but if they said they wont be last night then that's that. 

Still think tbh that Muse are gonna go for stadiums instead (With IOW) but I don't think they could sustain an arena tour/festivals & stadiums anymore. So we'll have to wait and see if an arena tour gets announced or not