thewayiam

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna give it a go

Headliners

• Mumford & Sons
  • Florence & The Machine (Closing set by Calvin)
  • Blur

Subs

• Ben Howard
  • Foals
  • Disclosure

Third On The Bill

• Bastiille
  • Chvrches
  • Bring Me The Horizon

Radio 1 Headliners

• Pendulum Reunion (If not Above & Beyond)
  • Royal Blood
  • Chase & Status

Tuts Headliners

• Belle & Sebastian
  • London Grammar
  • Frightened Rabbit

An altered version of my previous prediction

Edited by DGrant261

Gonna give it a go

Headliners

• Foo Fighters
  • Taylor Swift
  • Blur

Subs

• Royal Blood
  • David Guetta
  • Disclosure

Radio 1 Headliners

• Chase & Status
  • Foals
  • Bastille

Tuts Headliners

• Belle & Sebastian
  • London Grammar
  • Chvrches

Other Acts Including

• Twin Atlantic
  • Oliver Heldens
  • Above & Beyond
  • Bring Me The Horizon
  • Ben Howard
  • Circa Waves
  • Boy Better Know
  • Everything Everything
  • Wilkinson
  • Rudimental
  • Maccabees
  • The Cribs

Woah haha, I was expecting just a top 3 on main at this time lol.

I'm going for FATM, Calvin Harris and a guitar band that isn't Muse or Foo's. I don't really see either touring here early summer.

Main

Mumford and Sons

Florence and the Machine / Deadmau5

Blur

R1

Pendulum reunion

Royal Blood

Chase and Status

Others/Maybes

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

The Strokes

Bastille

Foals

Faithless

Ben Howard

HAIM

Olly Murs

Nero

Chrvches

London Grammar

Travis

The Cribs

Main

Mumford and Sons

Florence and the Machine / Deadmau5

Blur

R1

Pendulum reunion

Royal Blood

Chase and Status

You've made me rethink a bit, headliner wise that makes sense, my Foos prediction was purely based on Geoff's comments of wanting them this year. I think we may end up with Calvin 'Fuck sake' Harris playing after Flo and we'll get a 'well sick' collaboration.

A Pendulum reunion on Radio 1 isn't actually a decent shout. I'd vouch for the other two as well, as if Foos aren't headlining then a Royal Blood sub is unlikely.

Foals to proceed Flo/Calvin might work better

Strokes subbing Blur would be incredible, however I feel it might be a longshot

You've made me rethink a bit, headliner wise that makes sense, my Foos prediction was purely based on Geoff's comments of wanting them this year. I think we may end up with Calvin 'Fuck sake' Harris playing after Flo and we'll get a 'well sick' collaboration.

A Pendulum reunion on Radio 1 isn't actually a decent shout. I'd vouch for the other two as well, as if Foos aren't headlining then a Royal Blood sub is unlikely.

Foals to proceed Flo/Calvin might work better

Strokes subbing Blur would be incredible, however I feel it might be a longshot

I don't disagree Calvin will be back, in fact I think it's as nailed on as Flo, but is he going to do the same day closing headline show?. I kind of wouldn't be shocked if he was a headliner at the normal time on a different day and it was one of the others. I think Geoff has missed out on the Foo's, they are covering every basis in the UK early this year and don't they still have two more euro fests to announce after Glastonbury before going back? While I get that Muse could still have IOW, Glasto and T, they have left themselves nothing really in Europe to do early on, they have very much set themselves up for what looks like later summer gigs.

Gorillaz and Florence are stick ons.

Gorillaz a stick on? I'd absolutely love to know how you came to that conclusion?

Pendulum reunion won't happen, they aren't interested in it, they aren't interested in making drum and bass anymore, and no one is going to throw a whack of money at them to reunite

Gorillaz a stick on? I'd absolutely love to know how you came to that conclusion?

Pendulum reunion won't happen, they aren't interested in it, they aren't interested in making drum and bass anymore, and no one is going to throw a whack of money at them to reunite

Gorillaz according to nme are making a comeback in 2016.

Gorillaz according to nme are making a comeback in 2016.

I know they are meant to be heading back into the studio, but that definitely doesn't mean that they'll head back out on tour, and it absolutely doesn't make them a stick on for T, infact I would be shocked if they played T

I know they are meant to be heading back into the studio, but that definitely doesn't mean that they'll head back out on tour, and it absolutely doesn't make them a stick on for T, infact I would be shocked if they played T

Fair enough but I think there a certainty to tour next summer.

Can see them playing a lot of festivals.

To be fair, Damon himself said late last year that a new Gorillaz album would be coming in 2016. If anything that rules Blur out of anything next year and I certainly don't think Gorillaz will play T. Calvin, Flo, Coldplay and pick your 3rd.

I'm not convinced Calvin Harris will be back so soon especially as he is doing bella this summer, I couldn't even hazard an early guess, dependant on what Ed Sheeran is upto it could easily be him, same goes for AM

Would be surprised if Florence doesn't get her shot though

I'm not convinced Calvin Harris will be back so soon especially as he is doing bella this summer, I couldn't even hazard an early guess, dependant on what Ed Sheeran is upto it could easily be him, same goes for AM

I am, the fact that he can sell Bella out so quick after doing a headline show at T says it all. They love him up there. Ed Sheeran I don't see after this years big tour, I think that'll be this album over here until the next one. Naturally if he was touring, it's shoe in.

I was thinking about Arctic Monkeys doing it as well, I know it would only be a 2 year gap but I could see T booking them if they're around.

Arctic Monkeys, Florence/Calvin Harris, Blur would be a pretty strong set of headliners.