Radio 1's Big Weekend 2015

Stuart1000

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muse and the Foo Fighters, mostly. :)

Also hoping to see Florence, James Bay, Soak, Slaves, Claws & Harry Edwards. Big gutted that Port Isla are going to clash with Florence, same with Rudimental. How about you?

I'm still finding it surreal that this is happening within walking distance of my house!

As much as this is reply going to inconvenience me, I feel like people like you are worse affected, are you going to be ok?

Thanks, no I'm not, I just had a breakdown for like an hour :( The coach alternative isn't much help either: they're £60, take 10 and a half hours and even when I got into L'pool it'd be too late for local transport so I'd have to fork out £40 on top for a taxi back to campus. Due to be going home on the Wednesday for something else so mam said I can stop there for an extra two nights - we've got building work tho so I'd be sleeping on a sofa I don't fit on. Fingers crossed the negotiating teams pull their fingers out and the damned strike is called off.

I wish I'd never got these tickets, it's worked out costing me over £100 per act I want to see :lol:

Edited by Zac Quinn

Couple of bits and pieces from Annie Mac tonight: Years and Years on "just before Rudimental" and James Bay on "at sunset time" (who cares about the fact there won't be a sun setting inside the tent aye lmao)

I thought it went Y&Y > Hozier > Jess Glynne > Snoop > Rudimental. Major clash issues between Flo and Y&Y if not...

Dance Party in conjunction with Sundown at Mercy on Friday 22nd May. Julio Bashmore is playing, which is awesome.

Julio Bashmore, Duke Dumont, Annie Mac and others. Can't tell you how funny I find it that such a big name lineup is playing in Mercy. Seriously, Mercy? About a year ago Danny Dyer being there was a big deal for them!