Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuart1000

Radio 1's Big Weekend 2015

Had a cracking weekend myself, loved it. The highlight was without double the Slaves, first on and they were brilliant, absolutely hilarious and they are really going to be the must see band of this summer in my opinion. Check out the Cheer up London and Feed the Mantaray, on iplayer, brilliant stuff

Loved Flo as well, and I am not a fan by any means but she really worked the crowd well

Also liked Years and Years and Rudimental, and Muse obviously! We even liked chilling out to the rather dull Ben Howard whilst drinking beer and basking in the sun in the afternoon

Vaccines were ploppy plop plops by the way. Really bad

This was awesome. Muse, Florence and the Foos were all amazing, plus good stuff from Slaves, Kill It Kid, Claws and Harry Edwards, too.

By the way, I wanted to buy a hoodie but didn't have enough $$ on me at the time. Does anyone know if you can buy them online anywhere or did they sell out?

Yeah agree with above, crowd seemed dead for most of the sets, Snoop had a great crowd from what I remember though!

Yeah he did, but absolutely boiling in the tent!

Yeah he did, but absolutely boiling in the tent!

agreed! Everyone else I saw (Ben Howard, Fall Out Boy, Years&Years, Hozier, Florence and Muse) seemed to have god awful crowds, maybe with the exception of Florence.