Who else already has their travel masterplan?!

Guest LewesTom

usually go up in a 5/6 car /van convoy BUT this year im leaving town at 1 oclock tues and strolling up the rds at a nice pace and now we are NOT gonna mess about with leisure battery so i dont have to worry about my van catching on fire again lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My plans are drive to mates house park my car up on drive, Drive a VW Beetle via M3 A303....

Still figuring out what junction to leave A303 is best to get to the West Side car parks....

My biggest concern is driving my mates Beetle....

Pack caravan on the Monday. Tuesday morning wait for daughter and boyfriend to arrive to look after dogs. Drive to meet our friends in their camper van and drive in convoy via M5 to fest. Hope to be set up in west camper field by early afternoon. Set up BBQ, drink cider and start our festival. Yey!!

Kinda got a plan.. :prankster:

I am not attending this years festival but travelling down tomorrow with work colleagues to take vehicles, caravans, equipment etc down.

Spending the night there, back home on Saturday... then I get to do it all again on Sunday travelling back home again on Monday!

A lot of miles and effort for an event I ain't even working!! :banghead:

Edited by Paul ™