Campervan Ticket Required

Guest ZoomZoom

My advice on this thread, don't reply and let it drop to obscurity, oh but before I go.....

Anyone with campervan tickets to spare please offer them to our efestivals list of trusted people who asked first and won't rip you off :)

/topic/184029-2014-campervan-tickets-those-in-need/" title="">http://www.efestival...-those-in-need/

Thank you :)

Got to think of yourself at this point. Just a few weeks away after all.

I liked the idea of the waiting list, excellent idea actually and very helpful, but I cant see everyone getting what they want at this late stage. So nice guys finish last frankly.

Also, to think people are not buying and selling by pm so the internet doesnt look down on them is pretty naive.

Ticket sorted thanks to one member of this forum

They said they would of offered it to someone on "the list"

but the tactics employed Stone and her friends (not just against me)

didn't "gel" with their Glastonbury sprit

To anyone else wanting a van ticket, be more proactive

I can identify with whoever it was that sold their ticket to ZoomZoom. The campervan ticket list is an unofficial, voluntary thing, and the only reason I can see for anyone to comply with its rules is out of a feeling of good will towards a democratic, fair and friendly approach to redistribution of tickets. Given the way recent disputes have panned out, the list doesn't seem like such a pink and fluffy concept any more and it's therefore lost it's main selling point. On balance, I think I'd flog any spare campervan ticket to a 'privateer.'

I reckon a better strategy when anyone chooses to by-pass (or even 'double-cross') the list would be to make a single neutral post explaining the list's existence, and then say no more. Getting involved in arguments and criticism is counter-productive.

This thread is starting to sound a little fishy. It just all worked out so well for ZoomZoom, and so quickly. Not that I'm a cynic at all ;)

My "guess" is that ZoomZoom is user that normally goes by another name, and who isn't interested at all in a CV ticket and doesn't have one.

But that's just a "guess". :)

He should have grovelled to get back on the list. SCs forum, SCs rules!

SC is nowt to do with this forum, and her "rules" are what she's decided to do to help other people (rather than just throwing around childish comments, like you). :rolleyes:

She's asked for me to help her in certain ways, and sometimes I have and sometimes I haven't - because her rules do not rule this forum.

But she's certainly a much nicer person than those who won't help others and only have pathetic comments to offer, like you. ;)

Can I suggest y7ou start acting your shoe-size? The world would prefer that more-grown-up version of you. :)